003

"DRAKENNNN WAKE UP BFF!!" draken jolted up at the sound of his name, he checked out of the window to see sei, baji, and kazutora. "what the fuck?" he muttered. "YO DRAKEN HURRY UP AND CHANGE! WE'RE STILL FETCHING FOR THE TWINS!" baji yelled out, popping out his head in the windows. "FINE. JUST WAIT A FEW!" draken yelled back and hurriedly changed. he quickly grabbed a bag that can fit most of his stuff that he needs. a hair brush, hair tie, his jacket, and his phone. he quickly put on his shoes and ran downstairs.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA DRAKEN YOU OKAY? YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT" baji laughed "shut up baji. you told me to hurry up and I did, I just planned on doing my shit inside the car." draken grumbled and went inside the car. "so we still have to get the twins?" draken asked while combing his hair, "yup! praying that at least one of them are awake already. unlike someone." sei giggled and looked at draken in the rear view. "you literally didn't give the time on when the party starts??" draken argued, "boy I said the party starts at lunchtime. IT'S 11:40 YOU DICKHEAD" sei argued back. draken clicked his tongue in annoyance and just continued doing his hair.

eventually, all 4 of them finally reached at the twins house. sei started honking. "WAKEY WAKEY BFFS!! THERE'S A PARTY TODDAYYYY!!!!!" sei yelled out, "you're so loud I swear.." kazutora mumbled while looking at sei. immediately, they saw souya dragging nahoya while carrying their bag "WE'RE HERE!!" souya yelled in excitement. "woah dude, are you that excited?" sei looked at the both of them "not me, just souya, dawg woke me up at the crack of dawn." nahoya grumbled while getting in the car,
sei giggled, "really?" sei snickered while looking at them in the rear view. "YEP!!! WE CAN'T BE LATE IN A PARTY!!" souya happily yelled, sei laughed at the sight of the two. "alrighty, to the birthday party we go!!" sei giggled and drove off.

there was only a few minutes left till they reach the destination. sei checked and looked at the rear view to see draken and nahoya fast asleep, they were guessing that two still must be tired. then there's baji and nahoya happily talking. sei shifted their gaze to look at kazutora. he also fell asleep, leaning his head against the window.

everyone finally made it to the party. sei had a wicked idea. "baji, angry, don't wake them up yet. I have an idea." sei snickered, and told the two their idea.

"ready?" sei asked, they looked at the rear view and saw the two giggling while nodding their heads. "3, 2, 1! GUYS WAKE UP THERE'S A EMERGENCY" sei, baji, and angry all shouted. sei also honked the horn causing all of them too wake up in a panic. expect for nahoya "w-WHAT? WHAT EMERGENCY?" draken quickly woke up and looked around him "h-huh?" nahoya woke up in a daze, also looking around him. "h-HUH? E-EMERGENCY?" kazutora jolted up and panicked "kidding! there's no emergency! just wanted to spook everyone~" sei giggled. "are you fucking joking me right now?" kazutora looked sei frustrated. "ngh.. I'm still so tireddd" nahoya groaned. "this is why I don't do this shit with you." draken grumbled angrily while looking at sei. "awee c'mon! It was just a harmless prank!" sei snickered and quickly turned off the car and went out. "plus, we're here already!" sei giggled and waited until everyone got out so they can lock the car.

after that, they all stood at the door, sei quickly pressed the doorbell "MELAAA BIRTHDAY GIRL WE'RE HEREEE" sei yelled, immediately, there was a girl with long dark brown hair with bangs opened the door. "sei! glad you made it on time! chris and yhojan was already tired of waiting for you, hehe.." the girl gave sei an apologetic face. "tsk, those fuckers couldn't wait huh? I'll beat their ass." sei grumbled "oh! you five must sei's friends! welcome! my names mela!" the girl greeted the guys with a bright smile. "yeah, good to see you." kazutora smiled at her. "alrighty! let's get inside so you five can introduce yourselves to everyone." sei clasped their hands and went inside along with mela. "damn their house big as fuck" nahoya muttered and looked around, eventually they were all inside. "finally. what took you so long, sei?" a guy with dark black hair and piercings asked sei "don't blame me you shithole. If we weren't here, I could beat you up." sei glared at him "really now?" he looked at sei and smirked "wanna go?" sei grumbled and started rolling their sleeves up. "hey, hey, hey! I said no fighting." mela quickly chimed in their fight. both teens clicked their tongues in annoyance and just glared at each other. "uhm.. I guess I'll just do the introducing" mela sighed and turned her attention to the five boys "alright! everyone, meet sei's friends! sei's friends, meet everyone!" mela clasped her hands and introduced them. "I'm souya, this is my twin brother, nahoya." angry introduced himself and his brother. "I'm draken." draken introduced himself "I'm baji, this guys beside me is kazutora! " he introduced himself and kazutora. "I'll introduce everyone for you guys!, the guy sei just argued with is yhojan! he's my boyfriend actually." mela smiled at the two. "that guy with a buzz cut with a cap is drei! the short guy beside him is chris." mela pointed at the two guys "sup." "yo!" the guys waved at the five. "then there's the girls! the tall one is jade! the girl beside her is tonette." she waved at the two and they waved back. "the other two are over there! the small one is acie, and the other one is dio!, they're siblings." she pointed at the two.