Demir had breakfast with us before a maid came to pick him up and he went away.

"Sultanam," Lalezar Kalfa ran inside my chamber before bowing down to me.

"What happened, Lalezar? Did something happen to my children?" I asked as I panicked and stood up.

"No, Sultanam. Şehzade and Sultana are fine, they're with Valide Sultan in the garden." She replied.

"Then what happened?"

"Melek Sultan." She said, "Melek Sultan is pregnant."

And I rolled my eyes at her. "I already know it."

"How?"

"The midwife told me yesterday while I was on my way to the hammam. Valide Sultan was pissed as none oof the other Hasekis listened to her." I replied as I sat back down on my couch and drank my sherbet. "It's my chance to win her heart and become more close to her since I'm the only one who listened to her and drank my medicine."

After drinking my sherbet I decided to go to the garden where all of them were.

Mustafa, Demir, Osman, Murad and my Mehmed were playing with their wooden swords while Hanzade and the triplets were collecting flowers

Mustafa, Demir, Osman, Murad and my Mehmed were playing with their wooden swords while Hanzade and the triplets were collecting flowers. And the Sultana's were sitting and watching them.

"Valide." I bowed and she smiled at me.

"Halime, come and sit beside me." She said and I smiled at her before walking past the Mahidevran who was glaring at me. She lost Valide's favor after the last incident. I sat down on the pillow beside Valide's couch.

"Halime Sultan," Melek said and I turned towards her. "Thank you for taking care of my Şehzade. He told me you took great care of him. I'm thankful for your care."

I just nodded at her with a stiff smile. "And I also heard the news about your pregnancy. I hope it's a healthy one."

She gave a forced smiled while others look quite pissed.

"What to do, since nobody listened to me now. Even after telling everyone to drink their medicine, everyone got pregnant." Valide said in disappointment before turning to face you. "I hope you won't disappoint me like the other Haseki's did."

I smiled at her. "Of course not Valide."

Hatice Sultan was talking with Mahienver, Valide was talking to me and Mihrişah while Mahidevran and Melek were glaring at each other.

Everything was going fine until I heard one of the kids scream and we all froze before turning back to look at them to see blood oozing out of Şehzade Demir's left arm. Melek screamed and immediately took up and we all did before we rushed towards our kids.

"Agha! AGHA!" Valide Sultan shouted and some guards came running.

I grabbed Mehmed before hugging him tightly. That arrow could have hit Mehmed.

"Öğlum, Mehmedim, are you injured?" I asked as I checked him from head to toe before signing in relief and kissing his forehead when I found none.

The triplets ran to their mother while Hanzade ran towards me.

The guards took Demir to the infirmary. Melek was crying her eyes out and I felt sorry for her. No child deserves to be hurt like that.

I turned around to leave with my children while Valide was barking orders at the guards to check the place and see who shot the arrow, when I saw Sadika, the woman who saved the children from fire yesterday.

I could've thought it was a coincidence or an accident if it happened only once but it happened twice. After she came to the palace, there were two incidents that almost killed our children.

"I'm keeping my eyes on you, Sadika." I whispered to myself as I glared at her while she nervously bowed at me as I walked past her.

Luckily, the arrow didn't go that deep and wasn't poisoned so Demir will be fine. But I decided to visit him with Mehmed and Hanzade.

"Tell Melek Sultan, I'm here." I said to the woman standing outside her door who nodded and went in. She came out after a while before opening the door for us.

Demir was wide awake, sitting on the bed while Melek was feeding him.

"Mehmed, Hanzade." He squealed in show as soon as he saw us entering and I smiled at him. Mehmed and Hanzade immediately left my hand before running towards their brother's side.

"Demir, aslan Şehzade, how are you feeling?" I asked as I stood in front of his bed.

"I'm feeling good Sultanam, but Anne doesn't believe me." He said before turning his attention back to his siblings.

"Melek, we need to talk." I said and she nodded before handing the bowl of soup to her maid. We walked towards the corner of the room.

"What happened, Halime? Are you here to see if my Şehzade is dead or alive?" She asked bitterly, making me frown.

"Melek, are you crazy? Why on earth will I think that? He is Süleyman's son and I consider him my son too. I will never harm him, get that inside your head." I said and she stared at me for a long time before nodding.

"I know Mahidevran was the one who did it. She wants to kill my son." She hissed looking at the floor

"I don't think it's her." I said, making her look up at me. I told her about my suspension on Sadika and everything while she listened to me quietly.

"Then let's tell Hünkarım and kill that witch." Melek said, making me frown.

"Melek, we need to confirm it first. Let's wait for some more days." I said and she nodded before walking back to her son when he called her.

"Anne, can I go and sleep with Mehmed and Hanzade? Please." Demir asked.

"No, Şehzadem. You are hurt. You won't be going anywhere until you're well." Melek said sternly and Demir made a sad face.

I smiled at Demir. "You can come after you are well, Şehzadem." I said and he nodded. We left after a while.

We we're about to enter the Harem when Lalezar stopped me. "Sultanam,"

"Take them." I ordered and Leyla Hatun took Mehmed and Hanzade away.

"What happened, Lalezar Kalfa?" I asked.

"Valide Sultan has sent Sadika Hatun to the Halvet tonight." She whispered and I froze.

_____________________________________
Written by :
thepsychowriter_