For What It's Worth

A/N: So it took me forever to write this chapter but I think if I didn't, it would completely suck. School went back into session after winter break and I've been working on it and tweeking it each time I went back to writing more so there shouldn't be too many mistakes. I hope it's longer than the last one i did. I tried my best and i hope to who's ever reading this story is going to enjoy this chapter and fall in love with at least one of the characters. I may just post a chapter each month until school lets out and then mindlessly upload when I finish writing a chapter during the summer.

~With Peace & Love, zZ

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 3 ~ For What It's Worth

(Accessory ~ Jordyn Taylor)

It was a few weeks before my birthday and today was our last day of finals. Ending with Math and French it actually wasn't as bad as I thought. I mean I was great with French but the math was tricky. I'm in a class basically full of people a grade or two above me. I know I did well on the final thanks to my "gift". I wouldn't call it cheating because I have no control over it. Anyways, it's after school now and Delancey asked us all to meet up at the Baldwin Hills Mall around 3. Ironically knowing Delancey, I had no clue to what she wanted us to go for. When my dad dropped me off I practically ran to the middle of the mall to see if I could spot the girls. Maybe about 15 minutes after I came, Serena comes towards me.

"Where the hell is Danni? She wasn't very specific to what was going on or why we needed to be here OR where to meet up at?!" Serena whisper-shouted to me.

"No clue but I sorta have a hunch to where she maybe." I took Serena's arm and led her up the escalator to a prom dress/quince store. There were wonderful princess-y dresses covering the walls and on manniqunes. We looked around and I saw one of the most beautiful dresses I've ever seen in my life! It was a light aquamarine color with a few rhinestones that collected on the top of the bust on the corset, strapless dress.

"This may just be the on-"I told Serena before POP! comes out Everlasting and Delancey laughing like there was no tomorrow at Serena and my expressions.

"Hardy har har," spat Serena "You guys I'm not up for games today."

"Come on girly, live a little," said Ever trying to cheer the clearly pissed off Serena.

Serena cracked a small smile showing her clenched teeth. She's been upset a lot lately since her parents had somewhat of a split up. Not divorce but split up. She stated that very clearly when she told us. I just hope for her sake it is just a simple time apart from one another.

"You have to get this dress Ni, it's your favorite color and IT'S YOUR SIZE!" Ever told me.

"I don't know girl, I'll have to see what dad says about it." I told her even though I knew his answer. I didn't need a dream to tell me that. I'm Daddy's little girl and that doesn't seem like it's going to change anytime soon.

"To be honest, it would be nice for you to wear to your sweet sixteen, wink wink nudge nudge," Delancey playfully told moi.

I really loved the dress, I really did. My dad was going to let me have it anyway so I asked the woman working there to put it on hold for me. The short, 20 something blonde gave me a small smile and told us "Come back now ya hear," with her strong country accent knowing I will be back in no time soon.

"So what's the theme to your birthday extravaganza?" asked Serena with a child like look upon her face. She was such a curious girl. So was Ever but Serena was not as straightforward on how she was going to find out things.