Who Is He?

~Dream State~

"Kiss me," I told the handsome stranger in front of me. "He'll never have to know." The mystery guy lend in closer and closer til.

"Whoa....What just happened?" I just had to figure out if this was just a dream or the next event in my life. They always happen like this. Never have I complete a "dream" to where all the answers clicked together. Sitting up in my full sized bed in my Hello Kitty two piece flannel pajamas, I thought about all the questions running through my head at the moment. Mainly who was this mystery cutie? How soon or far away did I have to wait for him? Was he Mr. Right ? Where am I going to meet him? But I had a huge question right above my head. Who was the other guy?

It was only a short time til I fell back to sleep since I did have finals this week. I couldn't think about this random tall, dark, and unknown boy that may just be all in my head all night. But I still couldn't stop the thoughts running through my head...

~+~+~+~+~

As usual, I got up in the morning rubbed my eyes til I was wide awake. My closet was a walk-in closet, it was home to all the clothes and accessories I had gotten from every birthday party, Christmas and whenever Dad just decided to give me a little money to go out with friends. Being a Daddy's Girl was one of the biggest perks of my life. Dad would always have his job going as long as people lived in Hollywood and I'm pretty sure there's ALWAYS going to be residents in the zip code of 91601.

When I opened the doors to a teenaged girl's heaven, I instantly started searching through the size 7 skinny jeans that hung on the uniquely and custom designed hangers as a gift from my grandmere on my mother's side. Shelia was one of the biggest fashion designers of the world. She started in France and sewed around the world. Some of the biggest stars like Madonna came to her for her own hand stitching's. My mother was a model for her mother which is sorta cool because it was basically a family business. Mother enters fashion industry, daughter becomes a model, basically a perfect mommy and me activity no class would ever teach the two, the bond of a mother and daughter. I just wish I had that, I wish she was here with me. Why did I have to go on with life without MY mother? I stopped my long thoughts to finally pick the beige corduroy skinny jeans with a sandy floral print short-sleeved blouse, some all-white Nike high tops and my Betsey Johnson nautical designed backpack. I looked down at my Nike's,"Why am I cursed with these clown feet?" The average size feet of a girl is what? A seven? Well I'm a size nine. NINE! I couldn't just have normal sized feet, oh no! Of course I could just be bigfoot's long lost cousin. When I called my Dad from the intercom in the luxurious space he called back a weak "yeah yeah" from the other side.

 I stepped downstairs knowing it would take him a while to actually get up so I went to the fully stocked pantry right next to the sliver steel fridge. Our kitchen was pretty big to be quite honest. The walls were painted a golden tint with fantastic shutter blinds being a milk chocolate brown that sets the room just right. We have a dinning table for twelve but we mainly only use the table for holidays and other various events. The cabinets were from the entrance of the kitchen and stopped at the right of the stainless steel refrigerator. The Whirlpool flat top stove/oven, chrome is the only way I can describe it.

So I got out the box of Chocolate Chex and stepped to the right to get the milk out of the refrigerator and there behold the 2% carton. I went to the usual spot on the black grant table top where the tall slender-legged stool stood.

It didn't take me long to down the cereal and shortly after my father comes down in what he fell asleep in last night, some sweat pants and a white GAP t-shirt. He'd wear a lot of similar outfits. Dad has a multitude of various workout choices. Most of his closet could be mistaken as the freakin' Nike's store outlet. From hats to shoes, almost all of the apparel he owned was either from the GAP or Nike. He did have a few suits, dress shoes, socks, &shirts, and ties but those were mainly used for meetings or certain occasions.

Dad always took the Hummer H2 to drive me to school. I go to Winston High School, supposedly the guy the school's named after, William Winston, is still alive but he has to be like 100 and something years old by now.

"Have a nice day a school baby girl," my dad told me as I slid out of the car to "the pavement towards education". I waved a simple good bye as i walked towards the steps. I still don't see the real point of going to school if they're going to teach pointless things to us that we're hardly going to use & forget or just going to have to repeat in college. I wasn't really planning to go to college to be quite blunt. I've always been good in school but that never meant that I wanted to go to "higher education". I never really thought of it or had a "dream" of going to a college.

I entered the halls the same way I did everyday I had school, unknown by everyone around me. I could never turn heads and I probably never would. I went to the usual place the girls and I meet up at, next to the steps leading to the second level. Our teacher's classrooms first period are all upstairs so we just meet up here for the convenience.

The girls and I are what some may call "boy crazy" but we call it being normal. I know you maybe saying,"You WANT to be normal?" Well yes we do at certain points of our lives.

"Hey ladies, ready for a week of hell?" asked Jayson Acosta, one of the nicest boys I've met at this school. Well other than Serena's brother, Logan Sweet. They both have been through a lot with the four of us girls.

"Ugh, I just want them to be over and done with," stated Delancey,"I'm tired of stressing over something that is pressured upon us."

"Danni, it's okay girl, at least you haven't cried about it," told Everlasting, "I've been upset about what may happen...Ni? Do you know what I'm going to get on my test and don't lie because I. Will. Know." She stared me down until I let out a simple "No, I do not."

Honestly I had no idea if I would even pass this test. I had a "dream" about my math final but this was English and I'm pretty sure I'm going to do well because I'm absolutely into English and Literature. Reading and writing are one of the best things that came from mankind, besides technology, music and dance of course.

Jayson sort of came my way. "Hey, you still up for tonight?"he whispered.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?"

"Well just in the past you wou- "

And the bell had to ring. "Um well bye you guys good luck," I said to my friends as we all went our separate ways. Who was HE?

A/N: So how is it coming along for you guys ? Please vote share and comment .