Happy National GirlFriend Day!!!

Sooo yesterday was national girlfriend day. So were writing a fanfic for it!!! (Also, I went to knotts berry farm yesterday, so it'll be based on that)

Today my girlfriend Anne, was going to be taking me on a date because it's National Girlfriend dayy!! I got dressed, grabbed my wallet, and phone. I walked out of my house, closing the door behind me.

She was taking me to Knotts berry farm. A place full of rollercoasters, games, burgers, chicken, and steak. I stopped at her house and knocked at her door. 

"Y/n! You ready to go?" My girlfriend asks me. 

"Mhm! I'm so excited!" I say.

"My parents got us a fast pass." Anne says showing me the paper.

"Yess!" I said.

"Wait. Aren't your parents driving us?" 

"Oh yeah." She said, walking back inside.

~Time Skip~

Anne's POV

'Okay. This has to be the best day ever! I should buy her something. NO! I should win her something. Yuh. Imma so cool when I do. I should be titled best gf ever.'

My dad dropped us off, and we walked towards the line to enter.

"Okay, so, what should we ride first? We should 100% go on silver bullet first, but ghost rider is a really long line." Y/n says pointing in different directions.

"Let's go on ghost rider, we don't have to use our pass for this one yet." I say, grabbing her hand. 

"Okay!" She says, walking along.

She looks amazed at everything at the park. She's really pretty.

"Hello ladies, lemme guess... 2?" The guy says.

"Mhm." Y/n responds.

"Head over to 3."

"Thanks." I say.

We put away our things into my bag, put it into a cubby, and went to sit down. 

"What should we do for our photo?" I asked.

"I have an idea. But it's gonna be a surprise." Y/n says, winking.

The coaster starts, and we start going up the main drop.

"Soo, you gonna tell me what were gonna do?" I ask.

"Nope!" Y/n says.

We start going down, Y/n grabs my face, and kisses me. 

I am just starstruck the entire ride. No reaction to anything. 

Once it ended, we got off, and grabbed our things. Y/n took out her phone to take a snap of our photo. 

"Okay, so where too next."

"U-uhh let's head to silver bullet." I say, grab her hand and head off.

Y/n POV

'Why did I do that, that wasn't even the plan. What was even the plan. She's gonna kill me.'

We get into the line of silver bullet, and were already by the stairs. The entire way up was silent between us, just focusing on getting up. By the time we reached the loading platform we were in the 5th row. 2 other guys were behind us so we had to sit next to them. 

As soon as the ride started. It had ended. 

"That was so fun!" I said.

"I know! Should we go on the log ride or something else?" Anne asked.

"Log ride that stuff is fun." I replied. 

The line to the log ride was really long, but we had a beautiful fast pass. So we entered through the exit, and got on really quickly. 

They sent us off, and we started going up. 

"You know what, I'm regretting this so much right now, I don't wanna get wet." Anne said.

"Same." I said, realizing I'm sitting in the front.

"I literally hate this ride during halloween." Anne says.

"True."

My POV

The ride soon ended with you getting soaked the most, and Anne not getting at all.

"I hate you so muchhh." You said.

"I'm sorryy." Anne says, walking after you.

"We should go on hangtime." You said.

"Okay." 

The fast pass line was still kinda long it being a 30 minute wait so you and Anne talked a little bit. 

When it was your turn, you both were one of the lucky people to sit in the front. yayyy.

After hangtime, you both went to eat, Anne somehow won you like 3 prizes. (Yes she got you 3 squishmallows.)

You rode a lot more rides after that. Even went into snoopy's part of the park. When it started getting dark, Anne got you icecream. You both went on the train, and she took you to a gift shop, and let you buy like 10 necklaces.

You and her had a great time there, when her parents picked you both up, and she walked you home.

"Goodnight Y/n, I had a lot of fun!" She said.

"Me too. I'll see you." You said, about to close the door.

"Y/n! Wait!" Anne said.

"Yes?" You said.

She looked at you for a few more seconds, before grabbing your chin, and giving the biggest and best smooch in your life, I swear. You had more butterflies in your stomach than all the rides gave you combined. After a few seconds, you both let go.

"Bye Y/n!"

"Bye Anne." You said, blushing, and closed the door.

Okay. I was going to write to this story. But I'm too lazy for that. And I had an idea for a different oneshot, but I didn't wanna throw this idea away. 

Words: 825