Hurt (Sasha x Reader)

The entire town had been living in the basement of the Plantars. It was amazing how you and everyone in wartwood had grown. You were walking around looking for your best friend and your girlfriend. You were told they went out to train somewhere. So you decide to go out also, to grab herbs for medicine. Leaving the makeshift town and going up to the surface, you travel into the woods. You would stop from time to time to open your herbs book to see if it was the right thing. At least 2 hours had passed. You haven't realized you went off trail but.. you did! You only realized you did when you heard rustling behind you, and realized you couldn't get back on the trail. 

"uhm... I probably shouldn't have gone alone... Haha..." You said to yourself. 

You continued to move forward hoping another trail would pop up somehow. That's when you heard a lot of rustling. 

"Ugh! Whose there!" You screamed and a large centipede monster popped up behind you. "AHHH!"

You dropped your basket and made a run for it, then tripping over a branch. It creating a huge gash on your ankle making it hard to get up. The centipede was about to eat you alive when somebody came and slices it.

"NO!" They said. You had recognized that voice. It was Sasha's. 

Anne throws a boom shroom at it and it runs away.

Anne walks over to you and checks on your leg.

"Is your leg okay Y/n?" She says.

"Y-yeah it's just a scratch..." You say trying to get up. But failing. "AH!" 

"No it's not 'just a scratch.' Why were you out here all alone! You don't know how to defend yourself! What if me and Anne weren't out here? Huh? What were you gonna do? Everything here wants to kill you, and it will kill you!" Sasha scolds you. You look at her with fear.

"Sash, it's fine, she's okay." Anne says trying to calm her down.

"No! Look at Y/n! Her leg has a huge gash in it!" Sasha screams.

"I'm sorry..." You say and look down at the ground.

"Let's just get home and get Y/n fixed up..." Anne says and helps you up.

The entire walk home was silent. When you 3 got back, Anne took you to the infirmary. You asked her for the cleaner, and the bandages. You could do this yourself since you were the resistances nurse.

"Can I help?" She asks.

"No, it's fine. Ah!" You hissed in pain at the cleaner.

"I'm sure that Sasha was just worried for you..." Anne says trying to make sure your not mad at her.

"I- I know..." You say, now wrapping the bandage around your leg.

There's a knock at the door.

"Come in." You say. Getting up from the bed you were sitting in to help whoever needed it.

"Hey..." Sasha says, walking in.

"Hi..." You said back. Then, walking off to put away supplies, grab supplies, and even starting putting random things in random places so you wouldn't have to look at her.

"I'm gonna go..." Anne says. And leaves.

"I know I was harsh earlier... and I wanted to apologize." She says.

"You don't... have to apologize." You said the last part a little quieter.

"I- What? But- You seem mad about it! And I thought you weren't... gonna love me anymore..." Sasha says, she whispered the last part also, but you could still hear it.

"I know where you were coming from. You were just worried for me. You didn't want me to get hurt." You said finally turning to look at her.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay..." She said, walking towards you and squeezing you into a hug.

"I'm okay, I guess you just caught me off guard back there." You said returning it.

I'm crying sorry this is so short. I just wanted to post something real quick dudes.

Words: 638 (thats not a lot T-T)