Chapter Eight

𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗮𝘀' 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗲𝗶𝘄

𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘊𝘪𝘵𝘺

She killed with such enthusiasm.

The way she readied herself and aimed perfectly was amazing.

Not to mention she was sexy while doing it.

My father seemed intrigued by her ambition.

Once we heard screaming we ran towards the screaming.

Before that we were busy discussing what our rival had done to one of our men.

His name is Luca Colombo.

My fathers, and our, constant headache.

He does nothing but get in the way, that's why we've decided to kill him.

My father assigned the five of us to kill him.

He knew I didn't need them but he wanted them to accompany me, incase something went wrong.

After that I watched Astraea's hips move side to side as she backed away from Luca's men.

The men that tried to kidnap them, were indeed Luca's crew.

Watching her smile after doing something terrible made me want to fuck her.

The backshots would be incredible.

Her ass was fat and her boobs were a medium size.

She had thick thighs and stretch marks.

I never had a problem with stretch marks, I don't see why it's an insecurity.

Her doe eyes would stare into mine and make me want to bend her over.

Missionary, doggy style, face off, any position she desired, I'd give it to her, no questions asked.

She was just so pretty and so in control of my mind.

She held all of my desires.

Her long eyelashes, her smooth hands, her thick lips, her beauty marks, the lines on her neck, she was so perfect in my eyes.

Because of the promise I made to my mother, I can't have sex with her until we're married.

I have a ring for her already but getting to know her more was the whole point of the month before marriage.

"Nicholas can we get wine too?" She asked me.

Her blue eyes stared up at me.

"Mhm." I answered.

She had already asked for snacks before the wine.

𝕯𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖔

She straddled my lap and ran her fingers through my hair.

Her scent was captivating and her hair was silky and smooth, resting on my arms.