Chapter 10: A Month of tears

Chapter 10: A Month of Tears   

I am aging. A month of tears goes by while I sit in my chair and cry. Nothing can compare, to all the killers I must beware. For the time has come, I may not live, but I will die knowing I made someone smile in my life, and I leave having completed my mission without further worries. I can sleep at ease. I will sleep and never awake. Say goodnight. Do not be afraid. Tell me one more time your message that you have tried so hard to reach to me. Tell me once more, so the last of my heart will withstand the new journey, a journey without you… The journey that goes beyond the stars, past the moon, past the world as you know it; a journey to the afterlife…Without you, my dear.  Let us one day meet again, hopefully fate will allow that to be so.

It has been weeks since I have seen Yu. My wounds have healed. They were not as bad as I had thought. I felt something coming a while ago, it seems to have slowed down its pace. What happened to Yu? What about Gin and Mill? Will I ever find the key? What do I have to do with time? How come I cannot remember much since I came here?

I cannot answer these questions at the moment. Every night I have the same dream. Tonight is no exception.

Running, always running; a never ending darkness, she was crying and always suffering, alone…

“Who are you?” I would ask. She could never hear me; too busy crying and crying to do so.

THE SCENE CHANGES>>>

Run faster! The wicked creatures, their eyes are made from blood. When they have consumed too much blood, their eyes bleed rivers of the deep, red substance. I must run. The river gets deeper. The creatures get closer. In the distance I hear people crying for someone to help them. I look back considering whether I should help or not. The creatures punch so hard their hand goes through the skin, as they squeeze the peoples’ guts and slowly rip them out, consuming them. A puddle of red liquid surrounds the no longer screaming corpses. The creature, made up of veins, blood, and bones rip souls out of other people. They place the people’s souls in their mouths and eat them whole. Each one had a different taste. Some making people more depressed and then consume them. There taste is sadness. Other makes people so happy to be eaten that they kill themselves. These horrifying creatures can take any human or animal form; they can even change their voice. On an eclipse is when they appear. Enjoying their meal, waiting for the right person to consume, I see people screaming as their arms get ripped off.  They burn people while enjoying their time. For entertainment, they whip people to death, cut off their ears, and the worst of all…The Wheel of Torture. The people would be tied to a wheel, wrist tied to one side, legs on the other, spinning faster than the eye can see. They spin so fast that the wind cuts their skin. The horrifying creatures through knives at them and shoot them until the one on the wheel gets boring. They cook that person; the next in line is now tied. These witched creatures come from the Land of Darkness. They are called Blood Casters. Yu is one of them, just in human form. That befriended me, Princess of the Land of Peace, a Light Angel.

We light angels wear light silk dresses that go all the way down to the ground, the top part of our dress is balanced on the shoulder lines. Bows and flowers balanced perfectly on our dresses. A large bow in my hair, long, flower trimmed gloves, and my hair partly tied and balanced with pearls and ribbons.  My large, sparkle patterned wings shone in the back. My color was purple violet and sky blue plus white, to match my skin tone, eyes, and hair; our hair as shiny as crystals. My (fat-tang-top top) had blue transparent scarf that connected to my bracelet, pearls and ribbons hung around my neck, wrists, and ears.   

My dreams feel like months, I cry for everything. I now understand why Yu was bleeding. He was not allowed to see a Light Angel since he was a Blood Caster. But, I still like you, just the way he is. I wonder sometimes…What is the line between like and love?