•Chapter 3•

"What the heck. just turn his phone off already" Asano was surprised once he saw the picture. The resolution is high, meaning it was taken directly from the phone and not a downloaded picture.

I turned the phone off and put it on Asano's desk.

10 minutes later

"Excuse me.." I heard that guy's voice.

"Haiii~~" (Yess) I replied as I took his phone and handed it back to him.

He handed me a brown envelope with ¥7500 inside.

"Thank you sir" I bowed to him.

"Why is my phone warm?"

A question that made my heart drop for a few seconds.

I gulped my spat, unable to answer.

He then turned on his phone, and scrolled through the screen.

"Did you take a selfie?" He smirked as he asked me.

My eyes glared. What the heck?! I deleted it already!

"Eh?"

"You deleted it from my gallery, but not from the deleted picture album" He handed me his phone.

Shit! How could I forgot to delete it from the deleted picture album!

I bowed to him, "I'm really sorry! I know I was presumptous-"

"Thank you for repairing my phone"

"Eh... you're welcome, sir."

He then walked away.

"Something about him is a bit off" Haruka approached me as soon as she finished talking to our other customer.

"Don't you see his gallery photo collection?" I asked Haruka.

"Eh, what's with it?"

After I told Haruka what I saw, she seemed uneasy and scared.

"Lunchtime. You guys want some spicy ramen cup? I brought the hot water from home" Asano announced.

"Eh, sure!!" Haruka and I agreed in unison.

The three of us sitting in a row while slurping the spicy ramen cup.

"Asano-kun! You're the best for treating us ramen everyday!" Haruka said.

"And supposedly, tomorrow will be your turn to treat us" Asano replied.

"Eh, you're not sincere, are you?" I teased Asano.

"You can have the ramen all you want or even requesting me to brought certain food. but Haruka-chan, you owe me" Asano replied.

"Eh, what the heck. I know you like Momo-chan-" Haruka blurted out, and I choked on the ramen hot broth.

I could not stop coughing. Asano patted my back to stop the cough while handing me his bottle of mineral water.

I drank it.

"Oh gosh! Stop it! I can't eat properly" I told Haruka.

Haruka laughed and said, "Well, sorry for telling you the truth"

Asano didn't deny it, but he didn't confirm it either.

8.30 PM

It's closing time. After arranging our shop and making it neat, the three of us left the shop and went straight to the elevator along with another worker from another electronic shop.

Once we reached the 1st floor, Asano, Haruka and I went on our separate ways. I headed straight to the motorcycle parking lot where I parked my motorbike.

As I headed inside, the motorcycle parking lot was empty. There's my motorbike parked and 2 other unknown motorbikes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Once I started driving, I sensed a white car was tailing my motorbike. I turned my motorbike around immediately and driving in the opposite direction, but somehow the car managed to do the same and follow me.