Chap 9 - Woah, That's an Early Napoleonic Era Ships!....

====================
Fenn no Shougunate, Nishinomiya Umi
====================

Nishinomiya Umi or Nishinomiya Seas, the sea are borderline with Parpaldia. At now, the Parpaldia Oversight Fleet entering the water territory with heavy armed Ship-of-the-Lines, sent by the 3rd Foreign Bureau to punish the Fennese after they reject their offers. Leaded by Commander Piore Loupstan, with the one of Fissennessus class 100-Guns Ship-of-the-Lines, His Imperial Parpaldia Majesty Ship: 'HIPMS Washinashi' as the flagship.

Piore: "Hmm... Today all ships is on great condition?"

Officer#1: "Commander! We've lost contact with our Wyvern Lord Squadrons at Amanoki! It's been an hours, and none of report from them since their last massage One a half hours ago. They may face some obstacle on there!"

Piore: "Facing some obstacle? On barbarian country? Maybe they just goofing around! Or taking their Wyvern Lord to some place other!"

Poquetoire: "In fact that the squadron hasn't return yet and yet, they hasn't give any report is a massage itself..."

Piore: "Admiral Poquetoire!"

Poquetoire Deforest, Admiral of the Imperial Easter Fleet, he and his fleet were ordered by the 3rd Foreign Bureau to punish the Fenn under command of Piore. He was an experience Admiral who already serving many battle on Parpaldia conquest.

Poquetoire: "Like the Lion to the Rabbit, have no need for the extra forces or either reinforcement.."

Piore: "Oh? I see. What a great insight, Admiral!"

They keep talking, until the tower observer sighted the Fenn ships.

Sailor#523: "SHIPS AHEAD!!! CONFIRMED TO BE FENN SHIPS!!!!"

Poquetoire: "It seem the Fennese began to advance too...?"

Piore: "ALL HANDS TO BATTLESTATIONS!!! PREPARE ALL FIFTY GUNS ON THE STARBOARD SIDE FOR THE BROADSIDE ACTIONS!!!!!!"

With quick, all of 50 cannons on the starboard side for broadside actions. And prepared to battling with the Fenn ships.

------------------------------------
With the Fenn Kaigun no Kantai
------------------------------------

Fenn Kaigun no Kantai of Fenn Navy Fleet, the Fenn commonly use their ships to raid another ships or in other way; a close combat attack. But because they facing the Parpaldia, the 3rd World Superpower, armed with cannons, their ships is nothing for to facing them now. Parpaldia mastered the long range combat, so there's no chance to attack them on such a close distances. But now, the Fenn have a Large-Caliber Cannons, used in the bow of a ship, the Fenn no Shougunate-Sen; 'FSS Kenjin', under command of Kushira Shinagi, Fenn finest Commander.

(I know about the reference of 'FSS')

Officer#5: "We wouldn't have a chance to attack them, Commander.."

Kushira: "The wind direction is favorable! We maybe can attack them before they can turn or fire on broadside!"

Officer#5: "Commander Kushira.. Is there possible to win this?"

Kushira: "Even against a Superpower, we must fight! We are the Elite! Even we need to fight to death!" 'What the Empire doesn't known, my flagship, the Kenjin is armed in the bow. With the new 'Large-Caliber Magic Cannon' that we obtained secretly from a Civilized nation!'

Actually, Fenn doesn't possessed many magic users and depending on the skills of their sword master. But because the new Large-Caliber Magic Cannon they have, they need train many magic users, scattered on the Shougunate. The Fenn aware with Parpaldia 100-Guns Ship-of-the-Lines, so they need obtain cannons from an unknown Civilized Nation.