Chap 1 - Contact!!!...

====================
Early Thursday
Qua-Toyne Principality Northern Region
====================

Sun rise from the east, the people of Qua-Toyne out from their houses after a long night sleep for work. On the Qua-Toyne Northern Region, there's Marl Patima, a Wyvern Knight, guarding the sky of the Northern Principality.

Marl: "Today is a great day!"

As he patrolling around, his Wyvern friend, Wurl, sensing something.

Marl: "What is it, Wurl?"

Suddenly...

*VRRROOOOMMMM*

As fast thing just passed him and his partner away, make both of them shocked.

Marl: "Wha-What is that—?! I better follow that thing. Wurl, let's go!"

Wurl follow what Marl command, as Wurl add his speed so can be reaching the unknown thing that passed earlier

------------------------------------
On the B-17 Flying Fortress
------------------------------------

The B-17 Flying Fortress of Royal Air Forces was given a reconnaissance mission to look the strange land that appeared from nowhere. Jack, the captain of the B-17, was over look at the land, with in his side, Erick, a German well trained pilot. Erick was transferred to RAF as German supervisor for the RAF Reconnaissance Squadron.

Since the transference happened all over the Allies and Axis nations, all of the nations try to figure out what actually happened. With that, all of them decide form an alliances, sending many reconnaissance as they could. For supported that, Allies and Axis nations decide to sending their pilots to each other so they can getting many data as possible.

The bomber special reconnaissance was flew away with some of their crew taking some picture from a colorized camera, not having a high qualities, but its can taking several important picture to used by the Allies and Axis.

Erick: "Was zum—?! Vhat was dast?"

Even Erick can speak English, he have a bad English accent. At least Jack can know what is Erick said.

Jack: "Is that... A dragon?!"

The tail gun gunner looked at the tail, as they see the Wyvern approaching them off.

Tail Gun Gunner
TGG: "Hey! We have a dragon from a children's story! Approaching us!"

Maybe this is a reconnaissance, but they can't risk an reconnaissance without protections. So, the crew gunners were packed up to the B-17.

Jack: "Erick, do you think we need to go to high altitude?"

Erick: "Ich dot know.. Vet, ve can to evatz zhat dragonz..."

Jack: "Alright, let's do this!"

Jack pull out the stick and let the B-17 lifted to the high skies.

------------------------------------
With Marl
------------------------------------

Marl and his partner, Wurl, shocked to see the flying thing lifted to the high skies. For Wyvern like Wurl can't reach the altitude of the thing.

Marl: "What with that altitude?! We can't reach that kind of altitude?!!"

As Marl and his partner keep observing the flying thing, he realize where it's going.

Marl: "They're heading to Maihark?!"

With fast, Marl communicate with the HQ on Maihark City Port.

Marl: "Maihark! Maihark! This is Marl Patima of Sixth Wyvern Squadron! An unknow flying thing are headings towards you! I repeat—!!"