Chap 6 - A Kingdom Will be Fallen!!!...

====================
Noon Monday
Kingdom of Louria, Captured City of Deen
Allies-Axis New FOB
====================

The base now on state of busy, the civilian casualties is rising as many civilian began to refuging to Deen and taking a protection to the Allies and Axis. Since the Deen and all of Eastern States has been conquered, the Royal Kingdom Army began to take taxes from civilian, both rich and poor. If they denied, possibly get kill, arrested, or getting raped. So, the civilian began to refuging to the Refuges Camp on Deen Eastern Part.

Erwin: "How the condition of the refuges?"

US Officer#16: "In past Two days, the refuges from the Lourian territory has been rising up. The civilian number has risen into Ten Thousand civilian refuges, all of them is both men, women, old, young, teenagers, and children."

Erwin: "How about the POW's?"

US Officer#16: "The POW's on the concentration camp has been interrogated, many of them is a young man. Mostly Sixteen, Seventeen, and Eighteen, there's still Sixteen too."

Erwin: "Mein Gott?!... Why could this King risking a young man to be enter the war..."

As the Generalmajor keep insulting, an officer came in.

Japanese Officer#20: "Taicho! The supplies trucks has arrive!"

Erwin: "?!... Tell all units to resupply themselves and we will attack the Capital in nighttime!"

Japanese Officer#20: "Hai!!!"

The Japanese officer leave them and heading towards the Commanders of Units to report it. The time to attack has come, and General Nhou who standing on the wall of Deen, seeing the beautiful skies of noon.

Nhou: "A beautiful skies... I hope thus young man get a mercy for this war..."

====================
Kingdom of Louria, Kingdom of Rowlia, City of Jin-Hark
Jin-Hark Naval Base HQ
====================

The Jin-Hark Naval Base is the biggest naval base that owned by Louria, after the Battle of Great Rondenius Seas, the navy has been crippled and only remaining 300 warships to be a defense fleet for the Capital Sea Territory.

Hoyle: "Shit! The situation is getting worser!"

Hoyle Jiounou, another Vice-Admiral of Eastern Subjection Navy than Scharkun. Since Scharkun has been captured by the enemy as POW, Hoyle were pointed as Scharkun replacement on leading forces, and now he pointed as Admiral of Capital Defense.

Now, Hoyle standing on the wall of the port. He and several officer has been observing through the wall for 2 weeks, and they still aware about the enemy fleet that has been sailed and now near at the Capital.

Hoyle: "How the sailors situation?"

Officer#5: "Many of our sailor is unexperienced, mostly of them just graduated from Military Academy even many just still in training."

Hoyle: "Shit!!!"

Many sailor still in training, because the pressure of war on the land and the Invasion Fleet sent 2 weeks ago has been annihilated and surrendered to the enemy. The Navy has lost many sailors and have just unexperienced, even they have more than just Light Galleon and several Large Galleon left.

Hoyle still on his mind about the sailors number, he already feel that this war is unwinnable. He keep it in mind, until...

*DUUAAAARRRRR*

*DUUAAAARRRRR*

In the matter of minutes, 20 ships has been destroyed suddenly.

Hoyle: "Wha-What?!! Whe-Where did the attack came from?!"