Abrupt

*Y/N POV*

How long have i been here...
My head hurts, starving, my body hurts
But it's better to die than live with that psychopath right? There's no light here, i guess noah planning to letting me rotting here. Ehe...i don't mind.... My life already messed up from the beginning anyway. Now i lose my best friend, my only friend, my mother ask him to protect and take care of me she trust him but... Jace... I'm sorry... This is all my fault...

*3rd person POV*

Tears running down to your chin, slowly you close your eyes and went to sleep, hoping you'll wake up in your room, get up and getting ready for your college with jace greetings you at the front door. Giving you bread because he know you always wakes up late and doesn't have time for breakfast.

Jace...i miss you... You don't need to save me, as long as you're still alive that's enough for me.

*creak*

The sound of the door opening startled you, you sit down warping on your knees and seeing noah walking down from the stairs.

"No need to be so defensive darling"

Noah said. But you saw someone walking down behind him

"Now, you want to see who's the person that helping me until i get to this position?"

Your eyes wide open, but you don't feel anything, no disappointment, no pain, no sad... Just numb. Well maybe suprise a little bit

"Y/n.."

"Rey... What a surprise" you say sarcastically

"Y/n let me explain-"

"Shhss...i don't care...grab me some foods will ya?"

"Y/N HE BLACKMAILED ME!"

Silent

"Hey I'm not blackmailed you, i'm just threatened you so you will help me"

"That's literally how blackmailed work you idiot" you said

"... anyway that's enough" noah holding rey's hand and pulling her out

"Noah let me talk to her!" Rey struggle

"You better shut your mouth or you'll ended up getting locked here until you starve to death"

Rey stop struggling and let noah lead the way

"I will save you"

You can see rey's mouth saying that without any voice, probably so noah didn't hear.

*Time skip*

"My darling...my girlfriend... I can't believe she's here... In my basement! It feels like a dream come true!" Noah mumbling while watching the security camera he put in the basement. "It's been two days, I'll let her out now"

Noah walking to the basement planning to let you out, he open the basement and walk downstairs

"Y/n!!! I think it's enough, I'll let you out now~"

Silence

"Cmon darling" he said while unlock the basement

Still silence...

He came inside the basement and see you laying down on the matress. He touch you slowly on your forehead

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK" he lift you up panicking after knowing you have a fever.
He bring you upstairs to your room and lay you down gently on the bed.

"Jace...jace..." You mumbling in your sleep.
You crying again...tears running down your face as noah wipe them off.

He calls a doctor for you and prepare a meal so you could eat. But he didn't want to wake you up so he waits until you're awake.

Jace ... I'm...sorry...