Recess

[Can you guess who's the stalkers?]

Jace...help me...

You woke up in the middle of a room, it look nice, it's huge and have a nice bed, the wall painted grey colour, there's a closet with tho doors and the windows is cover with newspaper.  You don't remember anything, all you did remember is someone kidnap you near the store you work at.

You're shaking so bad and don't know what to do, you curl up your feet and crying on your knees. A few minutes passed by you don't want to be sad all the time and decide to find a way so you could escape.

Phone.. where's my phone

You start looking around the room but you couldn't find your phone and decide to coming out from that room, it's a huge house with woods style, across your room you saw a door. Quietly you walk to that room step by step without making any sound, when you carefully open it, there's no one there. And you saw your phone on a desk.

You quickly grab it and go out from there and start looking for a way out.

"Y/n? Is that you sweetheart?"

Panic start kicking and your heart beat so fast

"Did you take your fucking phone from my room? Ooooh you sneaky little bitch"

You're panicking and tried to find somewhere to hide, until the power goes off and it went dark, really dark you barely see anything, but you didn't stop there, you still tried to find somewhere to hide.

Fuck fuck fuck

Finally you find a table and hiding under it, you open your phone and call jace, you could've just call 911 but you don't know why your finger press jace's number, when you call him...

*yoasobi - yoru ni kakeru ringtone*

"W...what? J-jace is that y-"!

Before you finnished your sentence you turn your face and saw a man with clown mask squating and stare at you

"Gotcha"

That man grab your face and his other hand choking you "you thought you could run away baby? I work hard for this moment, for you to finally to be with me"

I refuse to believe he's jace, Jace wouldn't hurt me, he wouldn't to anything like this.

You're gasping for air as your hand holding his, he's so strong. You keep struggling under him and accidentally pull off his clown mask...

"Dammit, i wanted to reveal myself in special way, oh well you'll find out anyway"

No...no...NO! WHAT THE FUCK NO!!! it can't be...

"Are you ok baby? Sorry for choking you darling" he put his lips to yours, and gently kiss you "let's go up, *click* ahh the power is on now hehehe~ now let's go"

You can see his face clearly, too clearly that you don't want to believe it's actually him that kidnaped you, he grab your hand and you're just walking to wherever he leads you

Mad?angry?sad? disappointed? I don't know what i feel

You saw a vase and finally you snapped from your thoughts then hit his head with it

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK NOAH?!"

He didn't move a bit, blood dripping from his head, you sure hit him with all your strength but how he didn't passed out or fell. He's just standing there.

It's my chance

You turn around and trying to run, he grabs your arm, you see his face cover with bloods... he's smiling

"Y/n i love you...i love you, please don't leave me, i did this because i love you! i want to protect you here from everything"

"PROTECT ME FROM WHAT NOAH? YOU'RE FUCKING INSANE"

"Yeah... that's true, i am insane..but you want to know what I want to protect you from???" He pin you down for the second time

"I WANT TO PROTECT FROM EVERYTHING" he's shouting, his blood dripping on your face and he start laughing maniacally

"You almost got raped by gangster, gael fucking hug you, and Jace is fucking useless! He couldn't even protect you from the stalker, me!"

"...you?"

"YES Y/N! IM THE FUCKING STALKER"

You stay silence for a while, he's still pinning you down..

"Anyway, I want you to meet someone that helped me all the way here, come on"

He picking you up with bridal style and goes to your room.. again