{Part Four}

I watched out the window as we passed the Gila Reservation. Nothing passing by but dirt and dead plants.

Arizona.

But we were driving to a much greener place, somewhere where I was always happy. My boyfriend's. Mason's.

As soon as we arrived at his house, Mason was waiting outside. My stepdad began to say stuff like, "Don't do stuff I wouldn't do," and, "treat her right." As if Mason would ever hurt me. He's too sweet.

After they were done talking, Mason and I went inside and walked to his room.

"So, movies? Or d'you just wanna hang out here?" he asked, holding me close as we layed on his bed.

"Well, what time would we leave?"

"Whenever my mom gets home."

"And that would be?"

"Earlier than usual."

"I think I'd rather just stay here with you." I said, cuddling up into his chest. He kissed my forehead.

"So, what d'you want to do?" He asked, sitting upright and pulling me closer.

"Anything." he gently kissed my lips. We started kissing, growing rougher and rougher with each passing moment. Until there was a knock at the door.

"Mason! Do you and Calypso still want to go to the movies?" I heard Mason's mom call. We slowly slipped off of each other and Mason went to go to the door.  He opened the door, and there stood his mom. The unnatural beauty apparent on her face, along with her nice clothes. Mason is comparison looked nothing like her. His shaggy, mousy brown hair, and his small, brown eyes compared to her slightly larger brown eyes and dyed blonde hair. Mason was at least a few inches taller than his mom. Him being 6'1, me 5'4 and his mom about two inches taller than me. 

His mom looked at me, "Calypso," she leaned in for a hug, and we kissed each other lightly on the cheek.

"Are you ready to go, ma?" Mason asked.

"Oh, we're going?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah. We should." he said. I nodded and we all headed to his mom's car.

The night was followed by frozen yoghurt and a kid's movie. Afterwards, it was about eleven thirty when his mom came to pick us up. I didn't need to go straight home, so we headed back to Mason's to chill for a bit. 

As soon as we got back, Mason's mom went to her room and we headed to his. We layed back in his bed and started kissing. His phone started ringing.

"Hello?" he answered. He put his hand over the mouthpiece, "It's my mom," he took his hand away, "Yeah, ma? Oh.. Okay." he put the phone down slightly, "Cal, my mom's falling asleep... You have three choices: leave now, try to get a ride, or.. Sleepover.."

I chose sleepover.

______________________________________

Sorry if the story seems boring, guys. :/ It'll get better, I promise.