Question After Question 10

Start from the beginning

His little nose, his beautiful lips, his blonde hair, even his pale skin. I could see him!

"Suga, I can see you better! I can't- Oh my! Suga it's really you!"

He smiled and that was when I realized he was best creature God has ever made.

"Oh my God, Suga.. finally... after a year. I finally can see you, right in front of me. I'm so happy. How the hell you exist? Here, with me, and we've talked about so many things. I'm in heaven."

He chuckled and every time I saw him, I got so many butterflies in my stomach. Much more than before. I still couldn't believe it really was Suga. It was a bandana on his head how cute.

"Let's meet up in real life. In my place. Come to seoul." He suddenly sounded very optimistic. 

Did I hear it right? I thought, this must a dream. It was clearly a dream. Did he really invite me to his home? This couldn't be real!

"Why don't we just continue to meet here every time we sleep?" I lied. I wanted to see him in real life. I wanted to get to know to his other friends or maybe even his family.

He shrugged his shoulders. 

"Look," He took a deep breath. "I don't want to be limited by time. I want to take you to my favourite coffee shop, we can also watch movies together at my place, listen to some musics, take a walk with my dog, I want to introduce you to the boys, many things! I don't want us to just stuck in this place when there are many places we can travel together."

 "Yoongi," That's the first time I called him with his real name. "Please know that you make me feel so much better. I feel so special around you. I'm alive when I'm with you. You give me so much positivity yet still let me learn by myself. I'm so happy with your offer to meet up in real life, but I don't want to be a burden for you."

He sighed and tilted his head. "I asked you it means I'm ready for whatever the consequence is. Please... other boys would love to meet you."

I thought about it for a few minutes. Well, it wouldn't hurt to try to find out that everything was in fact real, right?

It needed half of my payroll only to fly to Korea didn't include food allowance. Maybe Svenja could help me to think about it. She sure had some ideas.

"I will pay." Did he have any witchcraft? How did he know?

"No, no, no worries. I'll figure it out. No need to think about it-"

"You're the one who shouldn't think about it. I'm inviting you to meet me, so I should pay. I know it's expensive. Tell me your phone number, so we can text each other because I need your personal data." He winked like a child. I was breathless the entire conversation but I still managed to still alive. At least in a dream.

I told him my phone number and he was sure he could remember it.

"My cheeks are getting warm."

He laughed out loud. "Why are you so innocent?"

"I'm not going to hide it. I'm very nervous to meet all of you in real life. Even only to think about it I have stomach ache already."

He laid his body on the bed because he couldn't help to laugh more. After a while there was only silence between us.

"I think this is the longest conversation we've ever had. I'm worried we'll never meet again in this weird place." He stared at me. His eyes were sparkling like beautiful stars in it.