Question After Question 3

And now you're in Chapter 3?? Thank you <3

Enjoy it and have a nice day!

It was around 9pm when I entered my small apartment. The cheapest apartment I could get but I was always happy whenever I was here.

Rebecca made me curious about BTS songs. So, before I took a shower, I decided to turn my laptop on and listened to their songs. I took off my clothes and approached the shower. I let the cold water dripped unto my skin. The sudden shock making me tense my muscles. The water slowly warmed me. I poured the soap into my hand. I dragged the soap over my body. I felt so refreshed.

I started to like their songs. I didn't even understand what they were talking about. It was energetic but they could be very dramatic. Those guys were incredible geniuses by making these songs I thought to myself. 

Suddenly thinking about my schedule tomorrow made me tired already. I needed to wake up early because I must go to groceries, deep cleaning my apartment, do the laundry because I had nothing to wear for the next day. Sometimes I thought I needed a part time but I didn't think I could handle it since my body was actually so weak. I somehow hated myself for being abroad when I could actually just live in my country with my family, but at the other side I thought it must be so boring. But I didn't want to lie to myself. I was feeling lonely sometimes. Too busy making life really took me out of the society. All I knew was just working, go back home, riding a bicycle when the weather was good, reading a book, listening to music. That was all good. I really enjoyed it. But I needed someone to talk to. I think Svenja was right.

BUT I WAS TOO BROKE TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND! I DIDN'T WANT TO EXPECT HIM TO PAY FOR OUR DATE BUT I ALSO HAD NO MONEY TO PAY FOR MY OWN FOOD. AND WHY DO I FEEL SOMETHING LIKE THIS EVERYTIME I TOOK A SHOWER? ANYONE FELT THE SAME TOO? Ok enough. I was done. I needed to read a book to distract my mind.

I wrapped my head with a tiny soft towel as I walked to the kitchen and took a piece of bread. I smeared butter on it and a slice of cheese. I chewed some of it and was planning to make a cup of tea when my phone rang. It was my sister.

"Hi, it must be early morning there. You can't sleep?" I took a tea cup and put the tea bag inside.

"Well, unfortunately no. I drank too much coffee." My younger sister Lilith has had a problematic relationship with coffee. Once she drank coffee, she couldn't stop. So many times, she couldn't sleep or she could sleep but still awake at the same time.

"Poor you. How are you? And Bryan?" Bryan was her boyfriend. They've been together for 2 years.

"We're good. Mommy is doing good, Daddy is doing great, his business is getting better also." She smiled.

I was so happy to hear that. "You kidding me? He called me last month he was almost too depressed because he was so worry that he wasn't gonna make it! Omg I'm so proud of him! I'll call him tomorrow. I mean, today there."

"Take your time. How are you? I'm sure you haven't found a foreign boyfriend, huh?"

I poured hot water into my cup and took it to my bedroom. "Not yet. I'm so busy, Lilith. I wish I could."

"Just go bitching around!" she laughed. Her phone shook so hard.

"Stfu."

"I just wanna talk to you a bit actually, was so bored, everyone is still asleep here. But seeing you doing good there makes me happy. I think I wanna go abroad too when I finish my study."

I was shocked. "REALLY? WHERE?"

"Bish why are you so shocked?"

"No, sorry. I'm happy! I'm so overwhelmed." I just didn't think she wanted to go abroad.