Question After Question 6

Seriously?? Part 6 already?? Thank you so much! I love you!!!!

Please enjoy xoxo

"Why don't we talk a little bit before we wake up?" I wanted to know her. It was quite interesting actually.

"Sure, why not. How was your day?"

A very random question from a stranger in a dream where no one knew where we were. I began to like this dream.

"It was tiring but okay. We practiced a lot until past midnight, but early morning we had to go to the gym which is actually important, and I fell asleep as the lady put my make up on also. But it happened sometimes actually. I also have a bit time in my studio, in case you don't know, I produce some song too. I'm happy putting my ideas in those songs. We wanted to go the restaurant but for some reasons we cancelled it and we ended up ordered some food at home. That was it."

I wanted to eat in a restaurant like any normal person but sometimes I really couldn't eat in peace. Some people stormed in inside the restaurant and sadly we had to go because obviously I didn't want them to make more mess there.

That was it. In this dream, I had my privacy. I could talk to her about many things. She didn't treat me like an idol. She treated me like ordinary person.

"And how was your day?" I got more comfortable.

She was silence. Did she wake up already??

"Oh I'm sorry. I was somewhere else. Hm, my day was also tiring but thank God my boss gives me one more free day because I have many overworks. After that my best friend and I went to the best burger restaurant ever. I'm not a big fan of burger but man, that burger is very recommended." The way she talked was charming and fun.

"We watched RUN BTS after that." We laughed. So, she was my fan. Okay good to know.

"Seriously, I didn't know about RUN BTS ok, I'm sorry but she introduced me to it. So yeah, after I started to dream of you, I also started to watch it." Oh, okay wasn't my fan. I was ashamed even though she didn't know what I thought.

But wait, that was unfair.

"Good for you, you can find about me everywhere and here I am looking for any information about you."

"Well, you can just ask me. But I actually don't know much about you. I would rather ask you directly than looking up on the internet." She said.

This conversation with a girl I didn't know, was so casual. I could just be me. I didn't have to impress her with anything at all. I could just be relaxed and talked to her and I didn't have to change anything in me. Were this what people called as a simply joy? But was it because of her or was it because it was just both of us?

"Ok, when is your birthday?"

"29th May. Yours?"

"It's 9th March. May I know how old are you?"

"I'm 23." She was younger than me.

"Any hobby?"

"Well, I sometimes sing under the shower ." She cracked up. "Because only there, my voice sounds a little bit better." She didn't fake herself also. I could sense it when someone being sincere to me or not because I've met too many fake people and just wanted to take advantage of my popularity.