Unfortunate Mistake

Yay- Updates~
Recently I've only been updating my "Blind" fanfic, which is unfair.

I decided to try and update all my fanfics today and tomorrow, since pretty soon I'll be busy studying for my algebra finals exam. So...enjoy~

//Not edited//
//Naruto's Point of View//

"Your so young...how unfortunate...."

I felt my body begin trembling in fear. Die? Why did that word make me tremble in fear?

Ever since I was young- the simple mention of the word die made my heart race and body tremble...like some kind of trigger.

"Its strange- when we captured her...I could've sworn she was a male." One of the tall figures with long blond hair tied back in a high pony tail stated in a confused tone. "But I guess I was wrong...damn it, here Sasori you won the bet" he handed a handful off money towards a red-head.

The red head smirked and took hold of the money. "I knew it would be female..." Sasori stated happily as he counted the dollar bills- "yup, exactly 150$" he finished counting and placed it in his pocket.

Boy- if only they knew they were both wrong and right.

"Shut up you two- take her in the other room next to the first jinjuriki's" a man with spiky orange hair ordered as he glared at the two money exchangers. The two quickly nodded as they walked towards me.

One violently took hold of my wrist while the other took hold of my other wrist. They pulled me out the room and grunted annoyingly. I have to get out of here quickly!If I don't... It'll surely be the end of me!

I was dragged into a dark room- no windows or doors except for the tall metal one that led me inside the the room. It was cold- not a sound could be heard.

They threw me inside violently, "stay in here and keep quite brat, it'll all be over soon Oi!" The blond yelled loudly and shut the door- I could hear each individual lock closing.

No way in hell am I going to be able to get out of here- I was doomed.

I turned to my right and saw another person- he looked older, and had red firery hair, as well as a tattoo on the right top of his forehead that meant 'love'.
(Lol, the tattoo on Gaara's head actually means love- I'm not making this shit up okay)

I blinked

Who is he? Why is he here? Is he the one tails jinjuriki?

"H-hello?" The words stmmbled out of my mouth, I was still trembling with fear- I couldn't stop. I was a bit shocked when I heard a response- "yeah?".

"Wh-who are you..?" I questioned, the trembling unceasingly continued. I heard no response- it was silent, and it kind of made me even more scared than before, if that was possible.

"Please a-answer me. I'm the nine tails jinjuriki, Naruko Uzumaki" I replied hesitant to give my name. I wasn't sure if I could trust him- but we were both tied up and locked inside a cold and dark room- so I guess we understood each other.

"Gaara- One tails jinjuriki" he replied coldly and bluntly. So he was the one tails jinjuriku. I knew it.

"How old are you? You look young" he questioned in a more friendly tone. I wasn't sure if I should just keep shut- or answer. I guess I should just keep shut- I don't want him to stalk me if we got out of here.

There was silence for a long time, until he broke it.

"So I guess your not answering" he replied sarcastically. "Okay then- I'll just tell you about me since in bored and honestly very scared. My name as I said before is Gaara- I lived in the desert areas as a child and am usually left alone because of my jinjuriki status, I don't talk to people and have a very serious face most of the time- making me seem distant and cold wi-" I paused him.

"Why are you telling me this?" I questioned bluntly. He smirked lightly and smiled for the first time- "we're both locked in a room alone, I honestly think we can become friends since we've both known...well...the pain of being alone and freaks" he finished.

Friends? With this guy? I barely know him.

"As I was saying before you so rudely interupted- I am quite the fan of tacos actually, and also enjoy playing ch-" he was cut off by the door slamming open violently.

We both raised our heads towards the door in surprise. I saw Sasuke heavily breathing at the door frame- he looked exhausted- as if he'd been running. His head shot up and looked towards me eagerly.

"I found you! Your alive!" He ran towards me and embraced me tightly. I lightly blushed in embarrassment.

"We need to hurry- their coming, and fast!" He quickly untied my hands and legs- picking me up bridal style. "W-wait! Save Gaara too!" I yelled eagerly pointing towards the tied up red-head.

Sasuke looked his way, suddenly hearing many quick foot steps headed this way- "I'm sorry! We can't they'll catch us, then we're all dead!" He yelled as we ran towards the door exit.

I looked back towards Gaara as we left him- no! We can't! He needs us- he needs me! "No! Stop- we can't! He's going to die if we don-" Sasuke placed a hand over my mouth and gave me a sorrowful look.

"I'm sorry Naruto" he whispered quietly as we ran out the building.

I am usually left alone because of my jinjuriki status

The words repeated in my head- we had left him to die. I had left him to die, all alone again.

I am usually...left alone

It kept repeating! Over and over again- I am a horrible person. He's probably dead because of me- did he hate me as he saw me being carried away? Was he mad and full of hatred towards me before he died?

Did he regret meeting me?

I had left him to die- I'll never forgive myself.