Stalker

Hey mina~❤
Currently my entire body aches because of many reasons, so opening my laptop and typing became such a drag, so I'm using my phone instead. Anyway❤ leave recommendations in the comments and enjoy~

I do not own Naruto or anything within it!!!

____________________________________
Naruto's POV-

I pulled my hoodie on and covered my spiky and spunky blond hair. I wore black jeans, a white T-shirt which was covered by my orange hoodie, with a pair of white kicks. I looked okay. For a guy hiding because he told everyone he was a chick, I looked alright.

All I have to do is cover myself up, like the first day! Simple. I opened my room door revealing my annoying big brother Kyuubi. He seemed like he was about to knock on my door.

"Did you skip school yesterday?" He questioned with a grin. I smirked, "yeah...sorry Kyuubi. Can you cover for me?" I questioned.

"Always little bro-sis" he answered chuckling lightly. Damn him, I'm a guy! "Y-yeah...thanks Kyuubi" I responded annoyed. He always treated me like a child! "Anyway- did my bro-sis make any friends?" He questioned curiously.

I looked at the time and pushed passed him without a care, "Sorry! I'm late, talk later Kyuubi!" I yelled while running out the exit. I was always late recently.

After careless sprinting towards the class I finally reached it, I slammed the door open. I was breathing heavily because of all the running. Kakashi looked at me surprised and sighed. "Um- you may take your set now" he said.

I nodded and sat down next to Sasuke. He also looked at me in surprise. "Why are you panting? And late?" He questioned. I didn't really feel like answering since I was tired, so I just said the usual "hn.." And opened my journal. Since im not Naruko today, I have the right to ignore this teme.

We sat working silently all class, he tried starting conversation, but I just shut him down and ignored him.

Eventually, the final bell rang. I got my things and began walking away. "Hey- want to come over to my place?" He questioned before I made it to the exit. I sighed lightly "hn" was all I said before exiting the class. Foot steps followed behind me and took hold of my wrist.

"Hey- are you okay?" He questioned impatiently. I turned and glared at him. "I just, um, I have plans...yeah" I answered calming down. He looked at me sadly. "Like what?" He questioned. I slightly twitched at the questioned. "Me and my brother are um... Going to spend the day together- yeah" I answered nervously.

He looked a bit hurt- but nodded in agreement anyway. Guilt. I walked away slowly. Guilt was what I felt in the pit of my stomach. Exiting the school, I began to slowly walk home, on my way rain began falling.

Why would I expect him to like me? I was a freak- a sis-bro. He wouldn't even know what gender he's dating. His parents would hate him. It was for the best...

~

I was half way home, and felt eyes stabbing behind my back. I kept glancing back, but saw nobody. Who's stalking me? I reached my house still feeling someone or something behind me.

I tried ignoring it.

As I entered my house I was received by a "welcome home little bro-sis" from my brother. Annoying... I'm a guy. I nodded and walked in my room. I just wanted to take a nice long bath.

I removed my clothes, only leaving my sun-kissed skin, and entered the warm bath. Relaxed. I slowly inhaled and exhaled the visible water vapor- it relaxed me.

Suddenly I felt those same cold eyes staring at me. Discomfort filled the room as my muscles tensed up. I quickly stood up and drained the water from the bath. Covering my bottom half and exiting the bathroom.

Creepy

I looked in my closet for some clothing. I picked out a white shirt with an orange spiral design in the middle, with a pair or orange shorts. I just need some sleep- that's it.

Throwing my body on the bed I slowly closed my eyes covering my body with the white soft blanket that coated my bed. I finally felt at peace- still feeling those eyes on me. Who is it? What could they possibly want?

I felt my body numb- slowly falling asleep.

Who are they?...

~

I opened my eyes and felt my entire body numb. I wasn't in my room. A rope was tied around my wrists and legs. It was dark. A piece of think cloth was forced in my mouth- probably to keep me shut.

Where the hell am I?

"We have captured her- the nine tails jinjuriki" a deep voice stated from the omnious darkness. I was apparently in female form now. Oh no- who are they?

A group of men appeared before me from the darkness and formed a circle around me. They wore long black jackets with strange red cloud prints on them.

They stood there looking at me in silence. What now? Am I going to die already? Why me? The words and questions filled my head. I was so young and was going to die!

"We are the Akatsuki group" a male stated. "We are here to remove the nine tails from your body- sadly... Resulting in your death" he continued. I knew it.

"Your so young...how unfortunate...."