-14- pogo

(nsfw, I dont know if I should call this smut??🤭😻)

I stared out the window.

"It looks like its gonna rain." ben mumbled.

"I like the rain."

"I know." he smiled, that was strange, I never told him I liked the rain. well not. him. I wanted to test something.

"yeah.. it would be nice to dance in the rain."

"we should you know."

I mumbled, "like we use to."

"just like we use to." this sparked something in me, like there was a slight hope in me that Umbrella ben was trying to take over Sparrow ben, but if I said this out loud. I sounded crazy. he pulled in the driveway and we went inside just before it started to rain.

"Its raininggg" I nod.

"it just started." he shrugged. we sat in the living room for a little. it started getting dark and we finally went outside. we were immediately drenched. his hair was in his eyes and I laughed. I thought about something, should I do it? I moved his hair off to the side like Umbrella ben. He smiled.

"Really?"

"it looks cute." he nods and looked away, he grabbed my hand and we went inside. We made our way to his room he locked the door behind him. he walked over to me and put his hand on my waist pulling me close.

this is okay. he wouldnt be mad.

our lips touched and our tongues wrapping around the others. his hands slowly traced up my body brushing my chest. His hand was stopped when it reached the back of my head. we slowly moved to the bed. I got on the bed while he took his shirt off. we went right back to making out after that. I got on his lap and his breathing got heavier. he pulled away and smiled a little. He took off my shirt and then he got ontop of me.

his hand went down the front of my pants and his fingers found my clit, i took a deep breath and he made small circles. My breathing got heavier and then his fingers went inside of me.

i gasped a little and he kept a steady pace. As he sped up the noise got more frequent. My head went back into the pillow as his hand slammed into me.

"fuck.." I pushed his hand away and he pulled his fingers out and stared at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me because of my sudden movement.

"Yeah. Im fine but.." i looked away and then back up at him. He smirked and he unbuckled his pants.

fei banged on the wall and we laughed. I laid down next to him. he sighed and took my hand. he kissed my forehead.

"Are you hungry?" I shook my head. "im gonna go to the kitchen ill be back."

"mhm." he got up and left the room. my phone went off after a few minutes of silence. I looked at it.

"Five?"

five

Im going to pogos. Wanna come?

I got up and got dressed. I ran to the kitchen. I sat down while ben was making himself something to eat.

"Ben, do you remember pogo." he turned to look at me.

"not really."

"Hes an old friend. could I go see him."