-4- the truth.

We sat on his bed, not a word being spoken when fei walked in.

"Ooh am I interrupting something?" she smirked. Ben rolled his eyes.

"No. what do you want?"

"Marcus is missing." she picked at her nails. "last time he was seen he was with that vanya girl." I looked up from my phone.

"So the umbrellas took him." she nods. Ben looked at me and rolled his eyes leaving the room with fei. I thought we were making some progress. I got up and followed them to the kitchen. Luther was there.

"What the hell??"

"Oh hi y/n!" He said all happy.

"You took.. Luther. why?" fei sighed.

"They took our number 1 we take theirs. obviously."

"We took Marcus?" Luther asked me eating his what ever butter sandwich. I shrugged.

"Look. I'll call five and ask him for Marcus back, okay?"

"No." we all turned to look at Ben.

"why not?"

"We want them to notice that we took Luther. not tell them we took him."

"that makes no sense." I texted five anyways.

six

do you have Marcus. did Diego like take him or some shit.>

who the fuck is Marcus. im retired
<baby.

I rolled my eyes and continued to listen to bens plan. Luther wasn't listening he was all up in their every different type of butters.

"Got it?"

"Huh. sorry I wasn't listening." he said taking a big bite out of the sandwich. I laughed under my breath.

"Is something funny. y/n." I shrugged.

"no." he gave me the side eye and focused his attention back on Luther.

"Are we clear?"

"what? yeah sure. y/n have you tried this?" I laugh again and ben stands up and grabs my arm dragging me out of the room.

"Can you be serious for five God damn minutes. im trying to get any information out of him."

"well that doesn't seem to be working huh? five doesn't know if they have Marcus and if they do. you should've went after diego." I pat his shoulder and went to walk away but he pulled me back.

"what about va-"

"He goes by Viktor."

"ok. what about Viktor. he was with Marcus last night."

"hm. I'll text him." ben rolled his eyes and we walked back into the kitchen. Luther was digging his hand in the small jar. I took it out of his hands. Ben placed a bag on the table.

"I hope you enjoy your stay." he walked out of the room.

"ill call Viktor."

"wh?-" the phone started ringing and I shut Luther up.

"hello?"