Before Liang Shengfu wanted to fight Bai Tang, he probably had a quarrel with Li Xinxin. The fat woman who died on the first night should have been written by him.

Bai Tang didn't expect that Li Xinxin's soft and weak appearance hides a twisted heart. She is on guard against all women, as long as she knows Liang Shengfu, she will focus on her.

Even Yu Hongbo's announcement that Bai Tang is his object can't change Li Xinxin's mind. Really, this woman is too scary.

"So, does she want you to kill me?"

"Yes, kill the remaining villagers, and she and I can escape." Yu Hongbo said, "She originally wanted to kill me, but I showed the werewolf card."

With Yu Hongbo around, Li Xinxin couldn't attack Bai Tang. She took advantage of Yu Hongbo's injury and killed him first. She could die any way she wanted Bai Tang.

Not surprisingly, her target tonight should be a girl with short hair."

The short-haired girl didn't say her name when she introduced herself on the first day, so no one knew who she was. But it is good luck that such a wild person can live for so long.

When night fell, the villa flickered a few times, and the power that was cut off was reconnected by someone. Except for the third floor, the villa was brightly lit, but the atmosphere became more and more terrifying.

Every accident is accompanied by the death of a companion. Tonight, who will it be?

There was no one in the corridor, and almost everyone stayed in their room obediently, learning the lesson of Bai Tang's attack, and drew the heavy blackout curtains to block the outside peeping.

Li Xinxin hummed a little song and took a comfortable hot bath.

She extremely distrusts others. Liang Shengfu is her boyfriend, and she wonders whether the other party is cheating all day long. What's more, Yu Hongbo, who just met Yu Hongbo and had a history of lying.

She stared at the alarm clock on the table, watching the ticking of the second hand, it was exactly eleven o'clock. She raised the corner of her mouth, and there was a "bump" sound from the next room.

The short-haired girl jumped off the building.

In the night, black flowers bloomed under the short-haired woman who fell downstairs.

The contestants in this game have various identities, including college students preparing to graduate, newly divorced couples, and elites in shopping malls. Li Xinxin, a psychiatrist, knows well the way of hypnosis. The short-haired girl, a villager who has crossed the Ming Road, will kill anyone if she doesn't kill her.

And... She closed the curtains and stopped looking downstairs. The short-haired girl committed suicide. She didn't do it herself. Tonight's werewolf action is still effective.

I don't know when Yu Hongbo will dance, I'm really looking forward to it...

The cold dagger reflected Li Xinxin's indifferent eyes. Soon, the girls in the villa will disappear.

The bell of midnight struck, and a bang bang bang banged on the heart of the sleepless person, oozing panic.

Because of last night's lesson, Bai Tang put a chair behind the door, put a heavy quilt on the inside of the bed, and pulled Yu Hongbo to lay the floor. Even if there is another killer who opens the wooden warehouse, he is not afraid.

Bai Tang was protecting Yu Hongbo, feeling that his head was still moving, he patted it lightly, "Don't make trouble, go to sleep."

Yu Hongbo, who wanted to go to the toilet: "..."