really……

Yu Hongbo found what he was looking for on one edge of the door.

Last night he fought the murderer who created this chaos in the dark night and ripped off what he was wearing. With it, the other party has no choice but to admit it.

It was he who miscalculated the situation and allowed the other party to take advantage of it. Originally thought that Yu Yi was a guard, and it was safe to hand Bai Tang to Yu Yi. But he made a mistake. The skill item of the guard card was used once by himself, and it was considered that Yuyi used the skill once. The guard could not guard one person continuously. It was a mistake to let Yuyi protect Bai Tang last night, and he almost killed him. Follow Yu Yi.

There was a lighthouse opposite the villa, and none of them went up to see it. Last night, because Yu Yi used the guard button to confirm that the guardian was Bai Tang, the wooden warehouse on the lighthouse automatically activated and aimed at Bai Tang's room.

When he chased the "Wolfman" to the lighthouse, he discovered that there was something else on the lighthouse.

Thanks also to "Wolfman" for bringing him to the lighthouse in time.

Yu Hongbo went downstairs with "evidence" in his hands, but Bai Tang was not seen on the second floor.

Tangtang? !

He looked down from the top, the door on the first floor was open, and the others were still on the sofa.

Don't you feel like running out and committing suicide?

Once this idea germinates, it seems to take root in my mind. Yu Hongbo ran out regardless of his dizzy state, hoping to catch up with Bai Tang soon.

However, he didn't know which road the young man took. The deserted island was vast, and there were trees everywhere.

"Tangtang, where are you..."

Yu Hongbo shouted while running, thinking about the possible direction Bai Tang might choose.
Since Tangtang ran out by herself, she would definitely want him to find it, so it was impossible to take the road. Yu Hongbo went specifically to the path.

It happened that Bai Tang went out to find herbs to reduce fever with his sensitive nose, and he took a remote road.

"I found it." Bai Tang dug out a few Commelina stalks.

Commelinia has a good fever-reducing effect and is a common herb in the wild. Fortunately, the villa is on a desert island, where everything is lacking, that is, there is no shortage of various herbs.

"Tangtang..."

The little squirrel's ears were sensitive to hear Yu Hongbo calling him.

"I am here……"

Yu Hongbo ran quickly towards the answer, only to see the young man walk away with a smile, holding a few unknown grasses as if offering treasures.

"Look, the fever has subsided." Bai Tang was very fortunate that he had learned a lot of medicinal herbs from other animals when he lived in the big forest.

"You came out to find this?" The high fever made Yu Hongbo's voice hoarse.

"Yes, there is this one for trauma." Bai Tang tried his best to pull up all the grass that could be found good for Yu Hongbo, "I will boil water for you to drink when you go back, you are not allowed to stop drinking because of bitterness. Oh, good medicine is bitter, don't picky eaters!"

The young man rambled and took out the words that the male protagonist had coaxed him to return to Yu Hongbo.

Yu Hongbo felt warm liquid gathering in his eyes, "Okay, go back and drink the medicine."