I knock on the door and Darion opens it with cereal in his hand.

"What you doing at my house ugly" He insults me and I push past him "nigga this was my house before it was yours" I laugh as he ignores me walking into the kitchen.

"Mama" Dayvon runs to me and I pick him "hey bubu" I laugh kissing all over his face. I look down and London is sleepy walking towards me.

"Hey bae" I say and she waves going to sit on the couch.

"We probably come back later" I yell leaving out "don't come you stank ass back" I hear Darion yell.

"Boy fall in a ditch" I yell back closing the door, after getting the twins into the car I get a text message.

Little brother😘

You first

You are so late

Read at 12:34

"Y'all hungry" I ask the twins well Dayvon cause London in the backseat dead sleep.

Dayvon nods and I turn the car going into the drive through of McDonald's.

After getting the twins some happy meals I pull up to Vons house.

I was go knock on the door until I realized it's a key on the car key.

I unlock the doors and The twins walk into the house I lock the door behind us.

I put they happy meals on the floor and they start to eat.

Darion

Tah man ion know why my momma made me take these bald head ass kids to this park.

Like they don't got no daddy.

"Wee" tyree says as I push him on the swing.

"Nigga it anit that fun" I tell him looking up to see Layla going down the slide.

I turn around to look behind me and I see a all black car rolling down they window down.

It's like everything slow down.

Bullets start flying. My first instinct is to grab Ty and cover him up.

I hear tires burn off.

Everything goes silent. I lose feeling in my legs making me fall to the ground.

My vision starts to blur and I see Ty approaching me he looks down at me confused.

I taste blood it starts to fill my throat and mouth. Making me cough.

I can hear sirens but I know I'm not go make it

I look Tyree in the eyes "I love you" I tell him before looking up to the sky closing my eyes.

Omniscient

"I want 7 kids ma" Dayvon holds onto Zara waste laying down looking at the Tv.

"Tah bye" Zara says stoping the video she was taking cause her mom called.

She put the phone to her ear and she hear her mom sniffing.

She furrow her eyebrows "Ma what's wrong" She asks making Dayvon takes his eyes of the Tv and look at her.

"Darion" Her mom stops talking and Zara Has a confused look on her face.

"Darion gone Zara" Lisa says before the line goes dead.

Zara begin to hear her own heart beat as her phone falls out of her hand.

She gets off of Dayvon.

Her vision starts to blur as her mothers word start echo in her head.

She walks towards the front door.

Dayvon calls out for her but she can't hear him.

Zara puts her hand over her chest as it feels like her heart is shattering.

She starts hyperventilating "Ahh" She whines holding onto her chest, falling to the ground.

Von jumps up off the couch, going over to Zara.

He squats down to her level "what's wrong ma" Von asks in a concerned tone.

After she doesn't answer Von grabs her chin.

He gets a call from Booka "aye imma call you back" Von says about to hang up

"Hol on man, Yo baby mama brother died" Booka says and Von furrow his eyebrows looking down at Zara who was crying uncontrollably.

Von ends the call bringing Zara face up to his "I got you" he tells her bringing her into him as she cry's in his chest.

Anyways who shoots at someone who's with a child lemme shut up cause people in Chicago don't care but R I P Darion we go get out lick back.

Look at sexy bae (this the video Zara was takin)

Vote.