𝕲𝖊𝖙 𝖈𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖗

Weeks passed in which I and Jayla did more and more together. Often Kylie or other friends of ours were there. it was really a good time.

"Have you actually already studied for your final tests?" Jayla asked me and looked at me questioningly through the cell phone. We were just on the phone with each other via facetime.

"Of course, I have my first exam next week." I said and laughed. Jayla laughed too and looked at me sadly.

"What's wrong?" I asked her worried.

"So does that mean when you graduate, which we all know you'll get, that you'll go off to college?" she asked me. I just nodded.

"That sucks, really." She said and I could see that she really cared that I was going to leave soon.

"Hey, but I won't be leaving until after summer if I can." I said to cheer her up.

"I can promise you we'll do something together all summer." She said so seriously that it made me laugh.

"Stop laughing, I'm completely serious." She said, but also had to laugh.

We were still talking about what we wanted to do and that Jayla really wanted to travel somewhere with me. Where we didn't know yet.

"Ok, I think I'll go to bed now, sleep well and then see you tomorrow." I said and yawned. It was already after midnight and I had to get up early in the morning to study.

"Are you free tomorrow, even for like 2 hours?" Jayla asked hopefully.

"No, unfortunately not, I only have time in the evenings. Maybe you can help me with the topics I have to learn and then stay at my place?" I asked her.

"Ok, let's do it like this, I'm already looking forward to tomorrow. And sleep tight pretty girl." Jayla said making two kissing noises. I just laughed.

"Good night, love." I said and made kissing noises back. Then I hung up smiling. Jayla was the most perfect girl I've ever seen or met. Damn, I was so in love with her that it hurt.

I got ready for bed and then went to sleep.

The first thing I did the next morning was to make myself a cup of coffee and sit down at my desk to go through yesterday's topics again. It was just 8 a.m. and I vowed to at least until 5 p.m. to learn. Of course with breaks in between.

At 6 p.m. Jayla wanted to come to me and help me to understand these topics. Whe she was there, we worked another 2 hours to get all this unnecessary knowledge into my head.

"Okay, but let's stop now. Otherwise you'll break down." Jayla said and closed my laptop.

"Yes you are right." I said and laughed.

"Of course I'm right." Jayla said, laughing.

"What do we do now?" I asked and fell onto my bed.

"My mom gave me tons of food to take with me," she said, pointing to the large bag that was next to my writing.

"So we have chicken salad, sushi, jelly beans, chocolate, chips and other things." she said and got them all out.

"God, that's a lot." I said, laughing.

"Yes it is." Jayla laughed.

"I'd like some sushi now." I said and she handed me the can of sushi. We ate the sushi and the salad first before turning on Netflix and eating the rest. We laughed a lot and had a good time.Later we decided to go to sleep and got ready for bed.

"Thank you so much for helping me with everything, love." I said as we lay next to each other in bed, facing each other.

"You're welcome, y/n." She said, tucking a loose strand of hair back behind my ear. I blushed and looked away.

"Am I making you nervous?" Jayla asked, laughing. I just looked at her without saying anything.

"I don't know." I said quietly and noticed how she fixed her gaze on my lips. When she realized that I had seen it, she looked away too and blushed.

"I think we better go to sleep now." I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek. This time it was jayla who blushed and not me.