𝕴𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

🤍

🤍

We were still talking a lot about some manifestation methods and what works best when my phone started ringing. When I took it out of my pocket I saw that it was Emi (best friend).

"I'm really sorry, but I have to answer it." I said. Actually, I told Emi that I had a date with Jayla today, and that she called now made me panic a little. Maybe something happened, she was always doing some shit.

"Hey Emi, what's going on?" I asked her. I heard her gasp indignantly.

"Do I really only call you if something happens?" she asked me.

"Yes, you already are." I answered her question.

"Yeah, how's the date going?" she asked excitedly.

"It's going well." I said a little quieter and quickly left the room. I didn't want Jayla to hear anything of our conversation.

"I'm glad about that," she said.

"Me too, we get along really well and I think I'm in love with her." I confessed. I heard her cheer.

"Omg omg, I'm so happy for you." She said and screamed a little. I knew that I could always rely on her and that Emi would always support me in every way.

When I got back to her room, Jayla was still sitting on her bed and was smiling at her cell phone.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I asked her, sitting back down on the bed. She turned her phone so I could see what she was looking at. It was a tik tok from me. I had to laugh.

"God, you're cute." I said and blushed.Suddenly there was a knock on the door and two seconds later the twins and my little sister Zoe were in the room.

"We wanted to ask if you would like to go live?" asked Jaden and sat down next to me on the bed."Sure." Jayla and I said at the same time. We started laughing, which got a lot of knowing looks from the kids.

My sister winked at me and had to smile. OK, she knew. But I would have told her sooner or later anyway.

We went live on Tik Tok and it was really fun.

"Who are the girls? This is Zoe and this is y/n." Jayla said pointing at us.

"Y/n and I met at the school where our siblings go to, oh yeah Zoe is y/n's little sister." Jayla continued.

"I'm not with Zoe, we're just friends." Javon said now too. Zoe looked at him a little sadly, but when he took her hand she smiled again. Of course nobody who saw the live could see that.

I keep reading the comments as I read that someone thinks me and Jayla could be a good match. When I looked over at her, I saw that she blushed. She probably read the comment too.

We were live for quite a long time until I decided to go back home.

"I think Zoe and I will go again then." I said and looked down at my little sister, who had almost fallen asleep on Wanna's shoulder. But when she heard what I said, she jumped up.

"No, no, I'm not tired yet." She said quickly, which made us all laugh.

"If you want, you can sleep with us. Zoe could sleep on Wanna's sofa and you could sleep in my bed." Jayla said, smiling pleadingly at me.

"No, Zoe doesn't sleep on the sofa. She can sleep in my bed and I can sleep on the sofa." Wanna suddenly intervened.

"Umm people I think we forgot to end the live." said Jaden, who looked at the comments in a panic. I think Javon shouldn't have brought this comment. The chat almost exploded.

"Ok, bye." Jayla said quickly and ended the live.

"Sorry." Javon said, looking at Zoe apologetically.

"It's ok." She said and hugged him.

"Ok, then that would be clarified." Jayla said and opened the door. Javon, Jaden and Zoe went to their rooms, Zoe went with Javon.

"You don't think those two are doing anything stupid, do you?" I asked Jayla. I mean they were both 15 even soon to be 16 but I was still scared.

"No, believe me, Wanna would never do that." She said, waving her hand.

We both got ready for bed. I got a t-shirt from Jayla to sleep on and lay in her bed. I lay there with my back to her and didn't do anything at first. After a while I felt two hands wrap around my waist and pull me closer to her.

"Is that okay, like that?" Jayla asked me.

"Yes of course." I said and blushed. That's how we fell asleep.