𝕺𝖍 𝖒𝖞 𝕲𝖔𝖉

After I got home, the first thing I had to do was find my laptop and boot it up. I had math in my first class and I hated math. Because our teacher never looked to see if everyone was on track anyway, I took out my cell phone and scrolled around on Tik Tok a bit.

Suddenly I saw a video with two people on it who looked very familiar to me. I first recognized Javon because of his hair, or if you could call that hair, and then Jayla,

 I first recognized Javon because of his hair, or if you could call that hair, and then Jayla,

"Oh my god, she looks beautiful." I said.

,,Mrs. Scott, did you say something?" my teacher suddenly asked me. I quickly woke up and ran to my laptop that was on the table.

,,no no, I'm so sorry, it was my Mother." I said and switched to mute.I decided to join the class and put my cell phone away for now. After the hour was up, I picked it up again and looked for Jayla on Insagram. And indeed I found her, as it turned out very quickly that she and her family were famous.

"omg" I said as I scrolled through her Instagram pics. She looked perfect in every picture. I decided to comment under her latest post.

not_y/n: omg you are so pretty.

I posted it and went back on tik tok I saw more videos of her and her brothers now. I didn't understand why I hadn't noticed her earlier.

Later that day I got a text from someone I didn't know.

anonym:

hey it's Jayla.

y/n:

hey Jayla

was changed to Jayla 🤍

Jayla 🤍:

what are you doing rn?

y/n:

nothing, just texting you

Jayla 🤍:

do you have time to do something today?y/n:

ofc I have, for you anything <33

Jayla 🤍:

aww, thank you <33

Jayla 🤍:

at 4 p.m. at my house?

y/n:

jep

Jayla 🤍:

ok, see ya <33

y/n:

❤❤

ooh my god i couldn't believe it. I had a date with the most beautiful girl in the world.

-------------------------------------

I know this is really short, but I dont have any ideas.