𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖙

----------------------

Guys i forgot to mention in the intro that y/n has a little sister. 🙃 

That's her..

"Y/n." I heard my mother call from downstairs. Annoyed, I put my cell phone down and called back.

"Yeah Mom?" I said loudly, but didn't hear an answer.

"Yes, Mom." I called again, this time a little louder. Again, no answer. I slapped my feet on my bed a few times in frustration. I debated whether I should just lie there or come down to her.

"Y/n." I heard my mother call me again. Annoyed, I rolled off my bed and landed ungainly on the floor.

"Ouch." I said and stood up again, my face tearing up from pain. I really hate this day. And I hated my family just as much sometimes.I went down the stairs to the kitchen, where my mother was standing with a nearly empty coffee cup.

"What do you want from me?" I ask her and got muesli and milk from the cupboard and the fridge.

"Unfortunately I can't drive your sister to school and your dad is already gone, could you maybe take Zoe to school today and pick her up again?" she asked me while I was eating my cereal.

"Yes I can." I said knowing she wouldn't take no.

"Thank you my love." She said and kissed my cheek.After she left, I ran upstairs with my cereal and walked into Zoe's room without knocking.

"Ever heard of knocking?" she asked me.

"Yeah, yeah." I said and sat next to her on the bed.

"When do you have to go, I'm supposed to drive you today." I said and continued to chew my muesli.

"In about 10 minutes." She said without looking at me.ok, 10 minutes is enough time to finish eating and make myself a coffee, otherwise I would never make it today.

"How many coffees is that today?" my little sister asked me as she got into the car next to me.

"My third, why?" I asked her and drove off.

"You know you're pretty much addicted to coffee, right?" she asked me and laughed. I laughed along and just shrugged, I mean she was right.

"So there we go." I said when I came to a stop in the parking lot. Zoe jumped out of the car and said goodbye with a short "thank you". I just shook my head and was about to drive off when I realized that she forgot her gym bag, I sighed and grabbed it and ran after her.

I found Zoe sitting on a bench surrounded by three boys and two girls. One of the boys looked familiar, I just didn't know from where.

"Here, you forgot." I said and threw her the gym bag.

"Thank you, y/n." She said, smiling gratefully at me.I was about to leave when one of the boys started flirting with me.

"Hey sweetheart, can I have your number?" A curly blond man asked me. I looked at him in amusement.

"What's your name?" I asked, not answering his question.

"Simon and you my pretty one?" he asked and winked at me. I really had to try not to laugh. I mean I'm actually two and a half years older than everyone here.

Zoe slapped him and gave him a warning look.

"Stop flirting with my sister." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah man that's not cool." A boy with buzzcut agreed. Now I remembered where I knew him from.

"Hey you. You're in the Euphoria series, aren't you?" I asked him. He nodded proudly.

"Yes I am, why are you asking?" he asked, smiling at me.

"You just seemed so familiar to me, that's all." I said and looked over at Zoe, who was looking at him in love. I looked back and forth between the two, confused. Zoe, who saw my gaze, shook her head in shock. I had to laugh and waved it off.

"Jaden, Javon. I'm not your servant or anything. So please think about your sports bags yourself." I heard a female voice behind me. A girl my age ran over and threw the twins their bags.

"Next time you just had bad luck." She said and shook her head.

"Hey Zoe." She said when she spotted my sister and now looked at me.

"Hey, I'm Jayla, the big sister of these two idiots here." She said, pointing at Jaden and Javon. I had to laugh.

"I'm y/n, Zoe's big sister." I said, smiling back.

"I've heard a lot about you." She said and laughed.

"Do you take your brothers to school every day?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Yes I have to." She said and shrugged.The school bell rang, Zoe and the others got up and walked towards the school building.

"Ciao, y/n, ciao Jayla." Zoe said before she left. I waved goodbye and looked back at Jayla.

"Ok, then I have to go home again." She said and smiled again to say goodbye. I smiled back at her. I went back to the car and drove home.

I think I'll drive Zoe to school more often now, I thought and had to smile.

-----------------------------

first chapter, i hope you liked it. If you have feedback or ideas, bring them on <333