𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗

The next morning I woke up with two arms wrapped around my body. I didn't realize it was Jayla until a few seconds later. Smiling, I pulled away from her a bit and turned around so our faces were next to each other. She was still asleep and looked like an angel. I slowly brushed a loose strand of hair away from her face, hoping it wouldn't wake her up. We lay there for at least half an hour until she slowly woke up.

"good morning." I said quietly and smiled at her. She smiled back sleepily and lay down on my chest.

"What time is it?" she asked me sleepily, trying to find a comfortable position on my torso.

"9 o'clock in the morning." I said, looking at my phone. I gently stroked her head and looked at her with a smile.

God, how can you be such a perfect person? I asked myself.

"Wake up." Jaden called as he walked in without knocking. Seeing us hugged tightly, he smiled and winked at me.

"Jaden, go away." Jayla said, almost falling asleep again.

"No, it's breakfast." Jaden said, rolling his eyes.

"Either you come or there's no breakfast for you." He said and left the room.

"Do you want to get up?" I asked Jayla. She just shook her head, which made me laugh because she looked like a stubborn little kid.

"Can we stay in bed for another 5 minutes?" she asked me.

"Of course we can." I said, closing my eyes again.In the end we slept for almost 2 more hours and probably we would have slept longer if Zoe hadn't woken us up.

At 1pm I brought Zoe back home because she still had to study for an upcoming test. Jayla went with us and then we went shopping. I needed some tops for summer and Jayla wanted to look for dresses.We had a lot of fun together. Before we wanted to go home again, Jayla wanted to go to a store where there was a pile of beautiful clothes, she said. And because she hadn't found a nice dress yet, I went with her.

She kept taking a dress off a hanger and putting it on her forearm. In the end she had at least 8 dresses.

,,Okay, I think that's enough for now." She said and walked towards the changing rooms. I sat down on a chair in front of her changing room. Jayla tried on all the dresses and I had to admit that she looked beautiful in all of them. Ok, let's be honest. Even if she wore a fucking garbage bag, she'd still look like a model.

"Y/n?" Jayla snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?" I said and got up. She just looked through a slit in the curtain and smiled at me apologetically.

"Could you come in and help me with the zipper, it's stuck?" she asked. I nodded and quickly went to her in the cabin. As I stood next to her, I realized how small this cabin really was and blushed. Jayla turned around and tried to unzip the zipper, it took me a long time to fiddle with it before it finally came open.

"Thank you," she said, turning back to me with a smile. She took off the dress and put her clothes back on. The whole time I stood next to her, trying not to stare too much or blush.

Jayla took 3 of the dresses and paid for them. Then we each got a matcha latte and drove back home by car. On the way back we listened to loud music and sang along loudly. The notes were almost never hit and we sang totally wrong but we had fun.

I dropped Jayla at her house where she gave me a big hug and kissed my cheek. I blushed and looked away.

"Today was such a beautiful day." She said and smiled at me.

"Definitely we have to do this again." I said smiling back. Driving back home I couldn't stop smiling and thinking about Jayla.

----------------------------

This is so short, I'm sorry. But I don't have any ideas.