𝕯𝖆𝖙𝖊

At first I was so happy about it until I realized I didn't know what to wear.

"Shit." I said quietly to myself. I quickly got up from the bed and ran into my dressing room. Well, if you could call it a room. Actually, it was more of a small storage room, my shelves and cupboards took up all the space. So that you had almost no more space to move.

I spent the next 10 minutes looking for a pair of pants, clothes were constantly flying around and ending up somewhere in my room.

"Got them." I yelled louder than I thought because I had finally found the perfect pair of pants. Next I looked for a matching top and shoes. I won't lie, I've had to exaggerate when it comes to shoes since I was little. Overall I had about 12 shoes.When I was finally finished and happy with my outfit, an hour had already passed.

"Shit shit shit." I said because I remembered that I also had to put on make-up.

I also had to ask Jayla where she lived again.I sat down at my dressing table and started putting on my makeup.

meanwhile i texted Jayla.

y/n:

hey, I have a question. 

Jayla🤍:

yeah ofc, what's up?

y/n:

where do you live again, that i know where i have to go.

Jayla🤍:

yeah ofc, ************

y/n:

thank you, I'll be there in about 40 minutes.

Jayla🤍:

ok, love

y/n:

<33

Jayla🤍:

<33

I quickly got ready and looked at myself in the mirror again.

your outfit.^^

I grabbed my keys from the car and drove to her house. It only took 15 minutes then I was already there.

"Hey y/n." Jaden greeted me and opened the door for me.

"Hey Jaden." I said and ran into the house. I looked around and was impressed, it was much bigger than ours. But of course there were six of them here.

"Hey y/n, what are you doing here?" my little sister suddenly asked me. That's right, she wanted to go to a classmate today to prepare a project.

"I'm meeting Jayla." I said hugging her.

"You and Javon don't do shit, do you?" I asked her softly so only she could hear.

"No, of course not." She said, rolling her eyes.

"It's better that way." I said and looked around again.

"Hey y/n, glad you're here." Jayla's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hey Jayla, wow you look great." I said walking towards her. She reached out and hugged me tightly.

"And you first, I'm just saying but you look hot." She said and winked at me. I had to laugh and followed her up to her room.

"So what do we want to do?" she asked me and sat on her bed.I sat down next to her and looked around her room.

"Wow, you have a large collection of crystals." I said in amazement and smiled at her.

"Yes, I know, my brothers tease me that I'm exaggerating and that I'm supposed to be a sorceress." She said, laughing. I laughed too.

"I have a few too, but that's no more than 10," I said.

"You're dealing with that too, aren't you?" she asked me.

"Yes sometimes, I find it exciting." I answered with a smile.

"do you manifest or do you do things more like with zodiac signs?" she asked me further.

"I've never been able to do anything with zodiac signs and such, but I do manifestations, yes." I answered her question.

"Hey, we have a lot in common." She said, laughing, and I laughed with her.

I still couldn't believe that I was sitting with her in her room and that we got along really well. I think my greatest wish has come true.

------------------------------

what should happen next?