⭐Time for our shining love⭐

"Talking alone...Are you insane?"

Vegas walked toward Kim who was talking to himself then asked with his curling lips. Kim ignored the other existence and continued chatting while playing with his hair. Putting down a bowl of fruit on the nightstand, Vegas kept his eyes on Kim in silent.

"What are you staring at?" Kim asked in furious.

"maybe at a weirdo next to me..."

Standing up slowly, Kim gazed on the bowl and then back to Vegas.

"You locked me in this dark room, they're the same no matter day or night, smelling of the earth after it rains, the sound of birds chirping in the morning, brightness of the sun and moonlight, I missed them... How can you call me weirdo when I'm stuck in this beast cave for how long who knows?"

Vegas realized what he had done yet he could not let this man go right now. He needed him, his most effective painkillers, his savior. Nothing to argue with Kim, he turned back ready to leave but was stopped by Kim's another words.

"Let me go, Vegas..."

Before Kim could say more, the man before him uttered with a loud deep voice which made him stood dump.

"I won't, stop your daydreaming..."

Vegas walked out with frustration and slapped the door hard making the bang sound echoed in the room.

"I should not sing a monster to sleep, let him touch me every night like this. It's disgusting..."

Kim crawled onto the bed, the desperate-sadness enveloped him. One more day passed, nothing had changed and it was already a month he had lived in this hell.

The physical contact between them, feelings and affection he had for Vegas was different with his brothers, Kinn and Tankhun. When Vegas hugged him, seeking warm from his body while sticking nose on his neck, he could understand the intense feeling of joy and nervousness which gave him butterflies.

Everything was exciting and new. How Vegas did to him, it just felt right. Although the other existence always made him annoy as at the moment, but he couldn't wait to see him again.

This night he couldn't even find the shadow of Vegas. No more embracing, the sound of sobbing, he wondered how was his cousin go to sleep without his lullaby. It felt cold. When did he became this desperate idiot as right now?

"I'm missing him? Huh..."

In the next morning, Kim woke up with his swollen eyes from crying and lacking of sleep. Feeling like his body was heavy, could not get up from the bed, no energy, it was very tired.

He turned his back to the wall, facing the door, the person he was thinking the whole night was right in front of him. Vegas sat on the bed beside Kim. He pointed to the nightstand and claimed.

"a notebook, a pen, and a guitar"

Kim peeked to where Vegas pointed. He was intrigued by the objects, his gaze was on his cousin before he mumbled.

"for me?"

"yep..."

Vegas responded back quickly. He didn't know what to say more, preparing to leave, but he could not now.

"you know what to do with them...gotta go now"

The man talked with hesitation which left Kim wordless. These few days when they met, the tension and nervousness rose up. Kim's heart beat fast, his brain collapsed, couldn't think straight, feeling self-conscious when talking nonsense words.

In the evening, Vegas came near him with handcuffs in his hand. Kim was surprised and dumfounded.

"come here...give me your hand..."