Chapter 19: THE DATE.

Start from the beginning

I walked into the detention room and immediately open the sliding door and tiny gate, I put my backpack on my chair and bend myself while crossing my arms and legs staring at the huge bookshelves behind the desk. I was confused about the book since I haven't entered this detention room in my entire life of entering this university. Well, all of the students. The Professor and Dean, warning not to try entering this detention and might be expelled.

Unexpectedly from Ms. Angelina, I was the first student who entered this room even Kzhea and Simon questioned me about the inside of this detention. And I guess that is one of the reasons why all the students deliberately want to show up here, I found this simple but wide and amazing. I wonder where she is, do I need to wait for her until death?

I sighed in disbelief and walked to the huge bookshelves, strolling my fingers in every book, finding a Horry Potter one. "Whoa." I stared at the black and white background of the book, labeled:
The Spy Who Came in from the Cold
John le Carré, 1963

I grabbed the book all of sudden because of curiosity, I wonder what's this book about, she probably likes reading about spies. Behind this book I grabbed, there's a line of different types of spies labeled. As I was about to open the book, a loud sharp fuss from the bookshelves turned my presence.

I was stunned by what I saw, I haven't seen anything like this before on the secret shelf of my father. However, this room was kind of a house, there was a bathroom in the right direction, a dim master bedroom with a desk inside the sliding door, perhaps. Gash, this is nice. Is this what they called secret shelves? Kinda like that.

I follow the smell of fried meat and different types of food, darn this smells good. My knees stiffened from shock, and even my palms began to tremble with coldness. I bite my lower edges and pull out smiles in front of her body covered by towels. She's hot, she's always been hot. I scanned herself from head to tiptoe, grinning in her direction.

A surprising shock surrounded by her appearance appeared, she was glaring at me sharply as she lifted and puckered her eyebrows, "How did you get inside, Ms. Clarkson?" she stern asked holding a frying pan, my tongue was stiffened, and can't utter something, I struggle not to stutters and deeply sighed, "I only grab this book to read and suddenly -" she cut off my words and promptly grabbed the book I showed her, "Did I allow you to touch anything on the bookshelves!?" she fiercely ask eyeing on me as I shook my head nervously.

"No ma'am,"

She clench her fist, "Tell me who told you to come here!?"

I sighed trying to calm my trembling body, this is the first time I heard and saw her being furious, and it was terrifying, It was like; she wants to stab me with lots of different types of knives that were hanging on the wall.

"It was Ms. Stefan," she folds her arms and raises her brows, "Don't ever come here again, if you try: consider it a punishment. ..." I got stunned and frightened, though she breathed calm, her glares and her fierce posture got my heart plump in uneasiness. She is slowly wiggling the frying pan as she folds her right hand and lifted her elbow while she bends her back over the sink, behind were different types of blades.

Dangerous.

"Move let's eat," she stated and pull out the armchair, she probably doesn't know how to cook, I thought it was bread meat, and any type of rich person's favorite dish but I did assume too much, it was simply a fried egg and steak. Can't she even teach herself at cooking?

Agh! Woman.

During this silent eating, my eyes can't avoid glancing at her breast, like; how can her breast shape orbit? Perhaps, she maintains something on her breast. Wealthy people usually use that.