In the early morning, the first rays of sunlight poured into the house through the floor-to-ceiling glass, and Bai Tang was awakened by the light.

I slept almost all day yesterday and was full of energy.

Then, he discovered that he was actually lying in Yu Hongbo's arms! ! !

"Morning." Yu Hongbo slept lightly, and woke up when Bai Tang woke up.

"Morning~" Bai Tang touched his nose, he noticed that the other's arm was inconvenient.

Yu Hongbo lowered his paralyzed right arm, and a pair of small white hands touched it and pressed it gently.

"Thank you." The boy lowered his eyes halfway, focusing on the movements of his hands.

The morning light sprinkled on his side face, a small shadow was cast under the curled eyelashes, and the white face was slightly red. He concentratedly pressed Yu Hongbo's right arm, which made Yu Hongbo feel that it was a wonderful enjoyment.

"Tangtang." The young man shouted hoarsely.

"Huh?" The boy raised his head.

They were so close, so close to the skin in front of them.

Do you have someone you like?" Yu Hongbo said very lightly, his heart beating like thunder in his chest.

"Yes~"

The boy's milky voice was very sweet, but in Yu Hongbo's ears it was like falling into an ice cellar.

Bai Tang had someone he liked before he came here. This news broke Yu Hongbo's heart. He resisted the grief in his heart and smiled, "He must be fine."

"Yeah, he's super nice..." Bai Tang looked at Yu Hongbo with bright eyes, remembering the kindness of every male lead in the world, and smiled sweetly.

This smile deeply hurt Yu Hongbo's eyes, "It's good."

Yu Hongbo stopped talking, and the air fell silent.

After a minute of silence, Yu Hongbo got up, squatted down and put on shoes for Bai Tang, his voice muffled, "We have to go down quickly, we have to vote later."

The rules of the werewolf game are that the werewolves kill people at night, and the werewolves hang out among the villagers during the day, and everyone votes for those suspected of being werewolves and banishes them. And the exile of the real werewolf game is undoubtedly a dead word.

Bai Tang and Yu Hongbo went down to the second floor, everyone was already there, and they were sitting at the extended dining table and whispering.

Several of them looked at Bai Tang strangely, with contempt in fear.

Yu Yi came out with four breakfasts, fresh poached eggs and glutinous white porridge. The nutritional balance was well-balanced, which made the index finger move.

"This is from Sister Bai Tang." Yu Yi put a poached egg into Bai Tang's bowl.

"Thank you, Sister Yu Yi~" Bai Tang smiled sweetly, seeing Yu Yi in a good mood.

While Yu Hongbo was thinking about something, Yu Yi quickly pinched Bai Tang's little face, which she had been thinking about for a long time.

Hmm~ It really feels the same as I imagined, it's smooth and smooth, and it's super.

"Well~ Sister Yu Yi~" Bai Tang pouted, her bulging cheeks squeezed Yu Yi's hand.

Yu Yi looked at her frustrated hand, and then at Bai Tang's deflated cheeks.

Really, such a cute little girl~

Yu Yi rubbed Bai Tang's soft hair for a while, and said "Little Cutie" in her mouth.

"Eat breakfast." Yu Hongbo gave an order, patted off Yu Yi's chaotic hand, and carefully arranged Bai Tang's hair.

Yu Yi was embarrassed, and she was a little embarrassed to see the other party's hair like a chicken coop made by herself. But the little cutie's hair is super good. I'll ask her which brand of shampoo she uses later.

"I also made breakfast, let's eat it." A girl with a ponytail came out of the kitchen in an apron and distributed breakfast to everyone.

Yu Hongbo touched the red cheeks that Yu Yi pinched, "Do you need some medicine?"

Bai Tang shook his head, it didn't hurt, but his skin was always very sensitive.

After eating breakfast, everyone looked at each other.

A man with gold-rimmed glasses was the first to speak, "Everyone has seen our state now. Although we don't know why we got involved in a killing game for no reason, it really happened. According to the rules, we need to vote for exile. One person. Before that, please introduce yourself, my name is Hu Peng."

Ponytail girl: "My name is Zheng Yao."

"Yu Hongbo, he is Bai Tang."

"Yu Yi."

"Pan Quan."

"Liang Shengfu."

...

After everyone introduced themselves one after another, Hu Peng continued, "Okay, everyone is acquainted. Let's not talk nonsense, let's go straight to the topic, talk about everyone's suspects and timeline, I'm a good person. Card, I was sleeping in my room last night when I suddenly heard a woman's scream from the third floor, but I was afraid that the werewolves were committing crimes in a group, so I didn't dare to go out."

Zheng Yao continued, "I'm also a good person. Like Hu Peng, I also heard the screams of women..."

"I, I saw her last night in the corridor on the third floor..." A short-haired girl pointed at Bai Tang and said, "She must be a werewolf, she is the murderer."

Everyone's eyes turned to Bai Tang, Bai Tang was stunned, Repeatedly denied, "It's not me, I didn't..."

"It's not you, you were wandering around in the corridor in the middle of the night, it must be you!" A man with a face full of flesh was very angry, "I think everyone should vote for her, she is very suspicious."

"No, I, I..." Bai Tang couldn't tell why he appeared on the third floor, but he really didn't kill the woman.

Yu Hongbo squeezed Bai Tang's hand under the table, and said calmly, "Bai Tang came down to find me. I can guarantee that he did not kill anyone. Besides, among all the people here, you are the most suspect. "

Panic flashed in the fat man's eyes, but he quickly calmed down, "As for the evidence, everyone knows that werewolves started in the middle of the night, wandering around without sleep at night, and said they weren't werewolves!"

Yu Hongbo took out a piece of paper unhurriedly, "The evidence is here." On the top of the piece of paper was printed the words "Divorce Agreement".

"The female deceased's name was Zhang Xing, she was your ex-wife, because you gambled on domestic violence, your ex-wife couldn't stand you and wanted to divorce you, and she also split most of your net worth. The divorce was successful with you yesterday, and the divorce certificate is still with you. In your pocket, do you dare to show the divorce certificate and ID card to everyone?"

Everyone looked at the fat man in surprise. When the fat man heard Yu Hongbo smashed his old bottoms out, he became angry, slammed the table, and said loudly, "I said that she is most suspicious, that is, what about me and Zhang Xing being husband and wife, but she is being People saw people going out in the middle of the night."

"Do you think that Bai Tang's body type can kill Zhang Xing?" Yu Hongbo asked rhetorically.

When they went downstairs, they went to Zhang Xing's room to see who was chosen on the first night. Zhang Xing is a very fat woman, and her height is about 1.7 meters. Against Bai Tang's small body, which is less than 1.7 meters, Bai Tang is really not good enough. Get dressed.