Then came the sound of tables and chairs falling to the ground.

Bai Tang hurriedly hid around the corner, and a dark figure came out of a room and rushed towards the stairs.

When he came over, Bai Tang could still smell the strong bloody smell on the man's body.

His heart was beating fast. There is only a wall between him and the werewolf.

But fortunately, the man didn't find him, and only heard the sound of rushing upstairs.

The strange thing is that no one went out to check on the third and fourth floors after such a big movement.

But it's no wonder that this is a real death game. Except for a werewolf, no one will go out in the middle of the night. Who knows if a werewolf will stand and give you a knife when the door is opened.

When the person left, Bai Tang dared to go out.

He ran to the screaming room. The door was open. The evening wind blew the white gauze curtain. A woman was lying on the ground, looking towards the door with her eyes wide open, with a pool of dark red blood under her body. .

Bai Tang was frightened by the woman's dead eyes and took a few steps back, hitting a solid chest with her back.

"Ah, um..." A hand covered Bai Tang's mouth that was about to scream.

"it's me."

Bai Tang fell into a soapy embrace, it was Yu Hongbo.

"Don't look."

Yu Hongbo covered Bai Tang's eyes, closed the door, completely isolated the woman's eyes from behind the door, and returned to his room with the frightened Bai Tang.

"Drink water." Yu Hongbo poured a glass of water for Bai Tang, then held his cold hand.

"Dead, dead..."

It's not that Bai Tang has never seen a dead person, but in the middle of the night, being stared at by a dead person strangely, the scene is really scary.

"Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, with me, I won't let you have an accident."

Yu Hongbo took the trembling Bai Tang into his arms and comforted him softly.

After an unknown amount of time, there was a steady and long breathing sound from the person in his arms. Yu Hongbo lowered his head and found that Bai Tang had fallen asleep and was still tugging at his collar.

Yu Hongbo smiled slightly, put the person on the bed, and took off his shoes and socks.

Just as he was taking it off, a card suddenly fell into Yu Hongbo's hand.

ID card? !

Yu Hongbo glanced at the sleeping Bai Tang and put away the ID card.

Close the window, cover the boy with a quilt, and turn the lights to warm yellow. Yu Hongbo took his coat and went out.

About an hour later, Yu Hongbo came back with the dew.

He simply wiped his hair, took off his slightly damp jacket and got into the bed.

Bai Tang kicked the quilt away because of the heat, and there was something cold lying next to him. Bai Tang approached subconsciously and rubbed against Yu Hongbo's cheek, making a satisfied grunt.

Yu Hongbo smiled, took the person into his arms, brushed away the broken hair stuck to his forehead because of sweat, and covered the quilt again.

"Good night, Tangtang."