ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴜꜱ | ᴠɪɴɴʏ

Start from the beginning

Just then the baby started to cry sensing that his parents were fighting. Simon took his nephew on his brother's arms as he sang  lullaby. Vinny raked his hand through his hair as he breathes heavily and tried to calm himself down.

3 MONTHS LATER

" I'm home. "  Vinny shouted but he was greeted by silence. He sighed in frustration and loosened the tie in his neck and walked to his son's room instead.

He quietly opened the door and peeked at Liam's crib, he slowly walked towards his crib and stared at his son lovingly. He released a sighed as he smiled.

" I guess your mom's not here again, Liam. " He mumbled as he caressed his son's hair.

" I love you so much anak. "  He said and leaned down to kiss his forehead. He went out of his son's room and went to their shared room to change and take a shower.

He glanced at the empty bed and shrugged off all his clothes. He went inside the bathroom and stared at his reflection in the mirror for a while. He can't help but angrily punched the mirror in frustration which causes his knuckles to bleed and shards of glass were on his knuckles.

" Ang hirap! Bakit ang sakit! Bakit! Nahihirapan na ako! Nahihirapan na ako sa buhay kung to! "  He said to his reflection in the mirror as tears were slowly pouring in his eyes.

He entered the shower and let the water ran in himself as he stood there, blankly staring at the wall. He then heard his son's cry at the baby monitor, he quickly rinses off and went towards his wardrobe to grab a white shirt and khaki shorts.

He rushes to his son's room and sees Liam crying his eyes out, he walk towards his crib and carries him in his arms and sways him a bit.

" I'm sorry Liam. I'm sorry. Daddy's here now. Shh stop crying na anak. Andito na ako. " A tear slipped in his eyes again while he taps his son's back to sleep again.

He heard the door of the apartment open and guess who's home, the princess herself is now home, after leaving the baby alone. He put his son back to his crib and quietly leaves the room after making sure his sleeping again.

While making his way downstairs, he heard hushed voices and moans in the living room, he halted his steps at the edge of the stairs and saw his girlfriend making out with a man. His vision darkened.

" So this is what you've been doing whenever I'm not in the house ? You fucking leave our son here alone while your out there having fun ? " He angrily said to his girlfriend and they immediately pulled away as they didn't expect him to be home.

The man immediately gathered his things and left the two couple to argue. Mina was still in shock but then she recovered and glared at Vinny.

" So what? I don't even want that child Vinny. That thing broke my dream on becoming a model! And guess what you also fucking broke it! I was suppose to debut as a model but guess what eversince I was  pregnant that thing destroys my life in pursuing my dreams! That thing is the reason why I'm being like this! "  Mina angrily said and that's when he can't take it anymore and snapped back.

" It's not just your career that was halted Mina! Mine too! And how dare you say that his just a thing! She's your child too! For fuck sake! He was in your womb for 9 months! Not only your life was destroyed here! So don't you fucking dare say that to me when both are careers were halted and it wasn't destroyed by our son. We didn't expect for this to happen! "

" I don't fucking care! "  She angrily said and Vinny grab his hair in frustration.

" What kind of Mother are you !? I thought you've finally accepted this situation but I  guess I was wrong. All my efforts were wasted because all you've been was going out there and what did I just witnessed a while ago huh ?! I've tried my best to give what you want Mina! You still can fucking pursue your dream with or without a son! "  Vinny angrily said towards her, Mina scoff a laugh.

" Why did you even bring a man at this house when you fucking have a child at home ?! Huh ?! Fucking why! Am I not enough for you ?!  You want to be pregnant again and blame the child that it's his fault because your dreams were halted?! "

" So, is it forbidden for me to have fun and forget I gave birth to a child ? Yes you aren't enough, Vinny! It's not my responsibility to take care of that thing! That's the reason why I am like this! They would never accept me on the industry! Do you think it's easy ?! I never wanted this! " She snapped back at him.

" Can you fucking stop saying saying our son a thing! His our child for fucks sake, Mina! I'm fucking tired in everything! It's always me who took care of everything! Your not even working. Where the fucking hell did you use the money I gave you ? Oh wait. I know now, you spend it on the expensive things you wanted for yourself! I'm the who's working on everything here and you think this easy on me too ?! " Vinny said and turned his back at her and went to his son's room instead and spend the night there.

A/N

Post ko lang din dito yung prologue hehe, you can visit my profile to read this story hehe.

The World Between Us | Vinny Marcos