Chapter 12

• Посвящена Danielle Mitchell

I had passed out after that. All I know is this; I felt extremely happy, and knew that someone had a crush on me.

Bad thing? He's my brother's roommate.

I texted Dillain to see if he'd talk.

Me: 'Wanna hang put?'  'OH SHIT! out*'

Dillain: L'sure, l8r maybe?'

Me: 'When?'

Dillain: 'i dont know duckie go talk to the girls im trying to talk to my gf'

Me: 'So probably never?'

Dillain: 'yes'

With that, I gave up texting my brother. I groaned, and realized I had no way of contacting Mitch besides walking over... Fuck. I looked to Lilly and saw she was passed out. Meg was too, but I could see a headset on Lilly, so maybe she was fake sleeping?

I walked over and poked her arm. "Lilly~," I said softly, trying to wake her.

She grunted and rolled over. I just realized this... If Lilly is Dillain's girlfriend, and Dillain is talking to his girlfriend, who the HELL is his other girlfriend?

I quickly grabbed her phone and cursed. She had a password. But, she was stupid... I tried to do the 1,2,3,4 type number, and it unlocked. I smirked, and texted Dillain.

Me: 'hey sexy, what's Mitch's number?'

Dillain: 'not much, thinkin' bout you :) but why?'

Me: 'this girl here is whining for it, saying they went out last night'

Dillain: 'alright, here. 6084532134'

Me: 'thanks baby :) <3'

Dillain: '<3'

I quickly deleted the messages after I entered his number in my phone. I smirked, and then started a text. I said hey at first, then deleted it. I started a few more and deleted, but I couldn't get the damn message right! It was SO hard... I sighed, and just looked at my phone, having a stare down with it.

Lilly had woken up so she was grabbing clothes to shower and said she'll be back later. I nodded, and she just rolled her eyes at me. I kept on with the stare down before deciding not to text him. I went on xbox and started to make a new emblem for Black Ops II.

It was a girl with brown hair, black makeup, and black ear rings.

After a few more emblems, I groaned, realizing Lilly wasn't back yet and Meg was asleep still. I went online and started to play a free for all match on Yemen. I finished with second place, gettting 28 kills and 26 deaths. I looked at Meg, and started to talk to the guys. They were dumbfounded that I was a girl, and some backed out, ragequitting. The person in first happened to be a girl.

I talked with her and we became best friends quick. I joined her clan. KSI. It took about half an hour to start, and then FINALLY I was in. I had to go to the site and make an account. It took forever, but hey. It was worth it. I quickly made friends. They talked with me, and joked with me, and after an hour Meg woke up and decided to scare the shit out of me by poking my sides.

She laughed and said, "You're a dumbass."

I stuck my tongue out and said, "Love you too, bitch."

She laughed and I did too, but I decided to say my farewells, and get dressed.

I had put on some black short shorts, a white tank top, and then a Brony t-shirt over it. Meg had put on some pink skinny jeans, and a black veil brides shirt. I smirked and asked, "Wanna find somewhere for breakfast?"

She nodded, obviously half awake. She decided to put on some uggs, and I did the same. I don't really care. It was morning. I'm tired. I kinda wanted to nap after breakfast, but I didn't put any makeup on, and neither did Meg. I tied my hair back in a lose low pony tail, and then looked at Meg. She was half awake with bedhead. We decided to go to the school's lunch room since neither of us had a vehicle. I dragged her about half way, til she made a pit stop for coffee. I rolled my eyes, and stole a sip of her coffee. It was good. She led the way from then on, and we giggled like little kids.

I could see Lilly and Dillain out of the corner of my eye sitting by a tree, holding onto each other and sucking eachothers faces off. I ignored that. I sighed, and just went into the food room. I ordered pancakes and eggs, and she did the same except waffles. She dragged me to a table, and we both ate, drenching our food in syrup. I looked at her and smiled, her mouth full of waffle. I laughed and giggled, and we kept making jokes with our food.

Little had I known, Mitch came over. She smiled and waved, but I ignored it thinking it was some random person I didn't know. I didn't realize it was him til he decided to poke my side and kiss my forehead when I nearly hit him for trying that.

He laughed at me and smirked. "And how are you today?"

"Bit tired, I've been up for awhile. You?" I asked him, looking up at him.

"Just fine." He sat next to me and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Okay. How did the date go?" Meg asked, noticing the arm. I blushed and Mitch just smiled like a dumbass.

"Pretty well. We fucked in the back alley," Mitch responded, and I hit his chest.

"We did not!" I said, and gave him a glare. He smirked. "Well, we kissed."

Meg squealed loudly and smiled. "D'awww!" She said aloud, making other people look at us like we were crazy. She smiled and said, "Now all we need is for me to have a boyfriend, so we can have a double date!" She smirked, and Mitch rolled his eyes.

"Maybe I can hook you up with someone," He responded with and smirked. He rolled his eyes at her squeal again and said, "Alright."

He held onto me, and I finished eating. I knew one thing? We were a thing so to speak. Not yet boyfriend girlfriend but I think we are. He came back for seconds after all... Well, not kissing seconds. Just holding onto me seconds.