Chapter 8

• Dedicated to Kyra

As soon as I was in the shower, I looked around and noticed one girl, but I ignored her. I walked to a far corner and turned the water on hot. About 10 minutes later, I was done, walking out in a towel in my hair and a robe. A few moments later, I reached the dorm again.

I got dressed, picking out a pair of white skinny jeans, a black Minecraft Creeper shirt, and a black hoodie stuffed into a bag. I put my wallet, phone, and dorm keys in the bag as well, before I remembered this; My hair was still up!

"Shit..." I mumbled and looked around. I spotted it. The brush.

Oh, how you despise my hair?

I dolphin dived for it, then ripped the towel off my head. I brushed my hair quick, made it straight after a few moments of swearing then Meg walked in.

"Damn. Where's sexy goin'?" She questioned, looking at me, grabbing a makeup bag.

"Out with Mitch..." I said softly, and blushed. I couldn't believe it. It was technically an indirect da-

"Okay. You need eyeliner and mascara. How much time do you have left?" She questioned again, interupting my train of thoughts.

"About five minutes before I need to meet him," I said quickly before I was pushed back on the bed so I was laying down.

"Okay. Stay calm," I heard as I screamed because she jumped onto me to sit on me. "Keep still dammit! Or you'll have eyeliner all over your face!" She snapped, glaring at me. I quickly stopped squirming, and nodded, shutting my eyes.

After about two minutes she was done with my eyeliner and said, "Okay. Do your mascara while I fix up your hair. Don't do bottom lashes. It'll look better."

I nodded again and sat up. I did it quickly and blindly, but then noticed Meg was just trying to make my hair look more straight with her fingers. She gave me a side bang style and I looked up to her and asked, "Better?"

She nodded and smiled. "Go, my child. I need my work of art to be sexy." 

I looked to her and rolled my eyes. "Fine. Bye, I'll be back later tonight sometime. If anything happens I'll call you."

Meg rolled her eyes and gave me her number to call encase of an emergency. "Be sexy for us. We all need you to be, to teach my sister a lesson!" She yelled as I ran out.

I ran til I got to the lobby, straightening my shirt. I saw him and smiled. He turned around. God, those eyes...

Sexy, diamond blue... It matched his dark red dress shirt and dark blue skinny jeans and made him look alot more sexy. I smiled and looked at him and walked up behind him and poked his back slightly since he was looking outside.

He jumped a bit, turned then smiled and said, "I thought you were going to stand me up..."

I blushed and shook my head no. "I wouldn't. But what happened to just a burger place?" I asked, and pointed to his fancy clothes.

"My roommate tried to help dress me... What's up with the makeup?" He questioned, noticing I don't wear it too often or not this heavy.

"My roommate wanted to help with hair and makeup... Partially why if I have a couple things in my hair, that'll explain it. She tackled me on her bed and sat on me to make me do it." As I spoke, I heard him chuckle.

"Well, our roommates help alot then," He chuckled still as he spoke and grinned. "Now, let's go m'lady."

I blushed as he called me that. He led me to his truck, a 2009 Silverado. I gasped and asked, "This is yours?"

He smiled and nodded. "I didn't expect you to be into cars and all."

"Well, I have a brother... And I like Nascar and Monster truck races over school dances." I hoped he didn't hear the brother comment.

"Brother?" He questioned as he opened my door, looking at me.

"Yes... I have one..." She said softly, looking up to him.

"Who is it?" He questioned as I got my side. "Anyone I'd know?"

"Uh... Your roommate..." I said awkwardly, dreading the shocked expression he had.