20

On a sunny weekend, Izumi Lian and Nozaki Umedaro took the Shinkansen to Yokohama.

    "It turns out that Yokohama is this kind of scenery... It looks like it will be very helpful."

    When he got out of the car, Nozaki Umetaro's eyes burst into excitement, and the camera in his hand was about to move, and then he snapped at the surrounding buildings. .

    This coquettish operation caused the crowd of people passing by to stare at him with astonished eyes, and for a while they almost became the focus of everyone.

    Izumi Lian watched him helplessly. The reason why they chose Yokohama for shopping was mainly because Nozaki said that they still needed some photos of buildings for comic material. The scenery of Tokyo was a bit boring, and it would be good to change to another city.

    He became interested in the city of Yokohama due to the hot searches of the phantom thieves in the past two weeks, and immediately decided to come here to collect materials.

    In this regard, He Quanlian said that his heart was very complicated. He came to Yokohama by accident, and he really had a relationship with this city.

    The two walked straight to the nearby large shopping mall while filming on the street scene.

    When entering the trendy men's clothing store, Izumi Lian just had to stand dumbfounded and wait for Nozaki Umedaro.

    On the other side, Nozaki Umetaro was moving quickly through the hangers at an overwhelming speed. When he returned to Izumi Lian, the clothes in his hand were already in a small pile.

    Looking at the small pile of clothes, he frowned and thought hard. After taking out each one of them, he first went through strict screening with his eyes, and then he kept putting them on He Quanlian's body, his face full of entanglement.

    "This dress should be very popular... No, this one is better... Hmm..." It was

    clear that the person who needed to try the dress was Izumi Lian, but the positions of the two seemed to be completely reversed. With a heavy face, it's more like he's struggling with some important life event than choosing clothes.

    In the same way, this strange combination of men and women also made customers who occasionally pass by stop and whisper, and the expressions on their faces are very exciting.

    Without needing to hear their conversation, He Quanlian could also imagine that her reputation was killed, and couldn't help sighing with a headache.

    Fortunately, this state of torture finally ended after Nozaki Umetaro chose three sets of clothes. When Izumi Lian casually put on a casual suit and walked out of the fitting room, Nozaki's eyes widened. He subconsciously raised the camera in his hand and took a frantic shot.

    ——Haoxuan was not taken to the police station as a pervert.

    After repeatedly proving that the two of them are friends and that there is no possibility of a crime, Nozaki Umetaro finally got his innocence under the sweaty explanation.

    "...In short, let's go to the street and take pictures of the scenery."

    Nozaki Umetaro's mood dropped to the lowest point due to the failure of his apprenticeship, and even the tone of his speech was full of depression, "If it's just ordinary photos on the street, it should be I won't be treated as an idiot..."