''I guess one night is ok''-chapter 9

Previously on Unconditional love 💜:

"Hailey: Can we get some food first I'm starving. "Sure," Regie says as he starts to drive Sebastian turns on the radio to brighten the mood,"

After we got in-in out Regie started driving in the wrong direction to our house. "Uhm, where are we going?? I thought you were going to take us back home after this." I say while Seb pulls up to their house. 

Sebastian: We can't just take you guys back home after what happened. Who knows what he could do while you two are sleeping?

"What!? there's no way he would come back after what Regie did to him." I say with bright eyes. "No Y/n, You don't understand how dangerous he is...he can't be trusted at all," Hailey mutters.

"Guys let's just go inside, I'm sure all the boys would be surprised to see you two," Sebastian says.

I get out of the car with a nervous look on my face and walk toward the front door. Sebastion takes out the house keys and unlocks the door. As soon as I walk in I feel a sense of calmness, it's just something about NSB that makes me feel safe. 

"YOO! WHAT'S UP BOYS," Justin says from the kitchen "Whadduppp!" Regie yells back.

"Who are the visitors?" Kane asks from the couch. 

Regie: Bro did you forget that fast? This is Y/n and Hailey from our meet n greet remember?

Kane: Ohhhh yeahhh!

Oliver walks down the stairs with a confused look on his face. "I thought the rule was no girls allowed Tyler?"

 Tyler: Relax relax, Sebastian called me ahead of time and explained everything. Be more hospitable, you guys haven't even said hello to the girls yet.

"Hello, hello, hello, y/n and Hailey, are you two alright?" Ty says with a smile

"Uhm no not really, we just need some sleep," Hailey speaks for the both of us.

Tyler: Oh, of course, I had the boys clean up a room for you and y/n to stay for the night. Let me show you.

----- 

"I don't like this Hailey," I say in a low tone "What do you mean?! We are in the NSB's house, what is there not to like?" Hailey screeches "Hailey, we are just fans. Don't get too caught up with these boys. I know we've watched them for a long time but we're strangers. Don't be so naive, we're only here for a day anyways.

Watching the Northstarboys really helped me get through the incident with Colin. After everything he did, I wasn't doing good at all in school and basically everything else in my life. Hailey and I had to kind of run away from our hometown, Chicago because he was such a psychopath... and still is. Anyway... I just think we shouldn't get too close to NSB. Who knows, maybe they're psycho too.

"Whatever Y/n, do you, but I'm going to make this stay the best stay ever. OMG WE'RE IN THE SAME HOUSE ASS THE NSB." Hailey says proudly.

Y/n's Mind

~I guess one night is okay~

~"she smiles to herself"~

 ~I kinda like Regie~🌟

~As a friend of course~

See you in the next one<3