"Dang, they catch feelings fast" Chapter 5

Previously on Unconditional Love 💜

"Regie starts driving and He plays The Weeknd - Save Your Tears."

Regie stops the car and we all get out. "Where is sebas- I mean the rest of the boys?" Hailey says confused.

Regie: They are sitting at the benches over there next to the entrance waiting for us.

Regie points in the direction of the boys and we start walking towards them.

--

"Nice to meet you," Justin says opening his arms for a hug.

"Nice to meet you, Justin," I say nervously hugging him back.

"Hey I'm Oli, I'm sure you already know," Oli says with a smile.

"Yeah." I nervously chuckle.

When Hailey and I finished greeting all of the boys, we all started to talk about random things and joke around with each other.

Oliver: Alright, that's enough chit chat lets go get on some ridess!

Everyone started to walk towards the amusement park entrance except me. Regie looked at me and asked me what was wrong.

Y/n: Oh nothing I just have to use the bathroom, Do you know where it is?

Regie: Oh yeah, It's over there next to the food stands.

I say ok and I start to walk towards the bathrooms. I quickly go into a bathroom stall and I pull down my underwear.

 "Oh no no no no!" I say looking at the blood stains on my panties. "Fuuuck I forgot my tampons". I quickly pick up my phone and I try to call Hailey but it goes straight to voicemail.

"UGH," I say as I move my hands through my hair. I start to make a tissue pad until I remembered something. " Hailey has pads in her purse in the car". I walk out of the stall and I start to walk to the car while looking down until I bumped into someone. I look up from looking at my feet and I see Regie looking down at me.

Regie: Uh is everything okay?

Y/n: Y-yea of course... I-I just need to grab something out of the car.

Regie: Oh, I can just grab it for you I was going to the car to get my phone anyways.

Y/n: NO- I mean no thank you I-I'm just gonna get it.

Regie: W-

"YO Regie!" Justin said from afar

"What?" Regie says as he walks away towards Justin.

I let out a huge sigh and I start walking to the car once again.

I grab the pads and Regie's phone since I know he needed it and then I start to walk back to the bathroom to do the rest of my business.

---

After all of that mess, Regie, Hailey, Seb, and I decided to go on the fairis wheel together. Hailey pulled me aside while the boys were paying to get on the ride and she started whispering to me.

Hailey: I'm gonna make my move on Sebastian.~

"What? Hailey, we are just fans and we literally just met them, there's no way Sebastian Moy would like you."~ I whisper back to her. 

"I'm still gonna try, I already held his hand when we walked over here," Hailey says looking at Sebby.

Y/n: Okay good luck I guess.

Hailey and Sebastian get on first and then me and Regie get on the one below them. The ride starts moving and Regie pulls out his phone to take a picture of us.

"Give me your hand," Regie asks nicely. I place my hand in his and he takes the picture.

 I place my hand in his and he takes the picture

Y/n: The view is amazing.

Regie posts it on his insta and He puts his phone back in his pocket.

I start to smile and Regie looks at me.

Regie: what?

Y/n: Nothing it's just Hailey, She's trying to make her move on Sebastian.

Regie: Really?

Y/n: Yup.

Regie: wow that's a coincidence.

Y/n:: How??

Regie: Because Sebastian told me that he likes her too.

Y/n: Dang they catch feelings fast.

See you in the next chapter my loves

<3