Chapter One

Helena's Pov
A story for another time and another place. How did a human end up in hell staying at the largest castle known to man kind learning about the systems in place here? Let's just say wrong doings, wrong time. Note to everyone don't try summoning rituals without proper knowledge.

You'll end up landing in a large feathered owls lap while he is daydreaming on his throne, startled that a human was even in his sights. Stolas was an interesting character at best. Hell was something I didn't really expect it pretty much looked like earth. So many  shops and restaurants. So many different creatures, so far my favorite were imps.

They didn't give no shits about anything that crosses their mind. A normal person would have been like send me back home asap. Stolas even had a portal ready with a book to send me back before I was exclaiming that I would like to stay. Once in a life time opportunity why would I miss out on this!

Least to say the Prince of hell was staring at me in confusion and a look of horror flashing across those narrow eyes of his, beak slanted in shock he even tapped at my temple a couple times asking me if I was mentally okay.

A quick lift of my head was resting on the marble like counter tops so close to drifting off into a needed bliss of slumber. The morning of wake wasn't met with Stella's usual loud screams.  Or Octavia staring at me oddly from shoving spoonful after spoon of soggy cereal through her open mouth. It's so I had thought don't speak too soon soon in a castle full of surprises from the royal family of hell.

"Stolas! We've had this argument for weeks why are you keeping that human here!"

"Because she doesn't wanna go home! Do I have to keep repeating myself? She's not even harming anyone all she does is sleep and eat all the food in the fridge." A soft snicker flowed through me resting my entire forehead over my arm, blinking in more exhaustion shaking my large bed of curls in place.

"This must be why he is cheating on you." I muttered more to myself recalling whay the butler told me about the few imps in Stolas's life. Think his name was uhh Blitzo yeah there it was. They had a few sex trips from time to time from my limited knowledge of what I had been told on my arrival. All things for my survival I suppose. Stolas explained not many pure humans stayed in hell at best.

The shouting had stopped for a moment, I was sure enough I could fall. Asleep now in the kitchen when a hand was touching my back making me grunt keeping my head in place nuzzling it over the cold marble .

"Helena you little human what did I say about sleeping in the kitchen? The demons will eat you." I kept my body slumped over in place pretty sure I was speaking gibberish into my arm.

"Oh no does that mean they are gonna steal my virtue? My poor virginity!" The loudest silence followed between us, before a harsh snort from the both of us had it filled with noise once more.

"How you humor me little human. Although a fuck is nice, go to your room and sleep." I lifted my hand up to give him the bird quickly shutting my eyes once more the silence was enough for me to know the coast was clear, so I had thought feeling the wind rushing past my entire body before yanked over someone's body. I dangled my arms over the feathers of his back speaking in a sluggish whine lightly smacking at his feathers.

"This is freaking abuse you told me I could sleep wherever I wanted I'm too tired for this shit." My whining had stopped when his feathered hand was patting at the back of my head a few times loosely before a loose yawn left me shutting my eyes resting it in place over his shoulders a soft drift of slumber taking over me hearing a husky chuckle in response.

"Sleep well."