The land of chaos

Few minutes passed and the whole ship made it out the area making those who still were conscious sighed in relief. "It burns to breathe normal air but... but oh my god it feels good." Ivy dropped down to her knees feeling better.

Yuan Shaui jolted upwards coughing up blood as he grabbed his chest still feeling the aftermath of the incident. Zander and Yugi woke up as they grabbed onto their head after coughing. Followed by the twins Ace and Bingqian who immediately checked on each other as they woke up.

Wei Yanwan woke up panicking screaming yelling for her to be spared which alerted Zander making him worried about his sister. "What happened!" Zander asked Yanwan as he hugged her while she shook her head as she was gripping on his hanfu's sleeve while she stared at Yuan Shaui who stumbled upwards. "轮到我了lún dào wǒ le, It's my turn." Wei Yanwan remembered Yuan Shaui say those words say before attacking her and herself sect while leaders daughter screamed.

Yanwan had a feeling of what she was dreamt actually passed since it felt she witnessed it before. She remembered how he almost attacked them again that's why she screamed again. She heard a sinister laugh similar to his voice as she held onto her brother while staring at up at Yuan Shaui while his lips didn't move. Seeing that it wasn't him, she became aware that it was the Tatrigrami effect or something else more sinister at play.

Jackson rolled over throwing up blood while his head pounded while he still remembering what he was dreamt as the Tatrigrami effect was on him. Swords clashing under a red sky while she descended from the sky and lightning struck turning it purple just like Tatrigrami. She pulled out her sword stabbing him in the chest but the sword looked different than the twilight's edge, it was purple just like the lightning that surrounded them.

Before he could even do anything he woke up. Jackson blinked a few times gathering himself up pushing dream he had to the back of his mind and look around for Xiao Feng who laid unconscious still. "Xiao Feng." Jackson picked her up shaking her gently trying to wake her up but no response.

"Remember what is your purpose you can't die!" A voice called out making sit straight up out of his arms as he shook her and Yuan Shaui kneeled in front of them. Xiao Feng coughed blood to the side then stared at her bother and at Jackson who looked worried. "What's going on? What's happened?" Xiao Feng questioned as Yuan Shaui smiled seeing she was alright. Jackson hugged her tightly as she looked around disoriented.

"You passed out due to the Tatrigrami effects." Jackson checked on her. "You took longer than most of us now, allow me to check on her." Yuan Shaui said as he pushed Jackson away lightly from her. "Wait why you instead of Aya?" Jackson asked becoming wearying of the situation. "Shes busy look around." Yuan Shaui's tone of voice change making Xiao Feng look at him as she arched her eyebrows with curiosity.

"The bone refining seal and her heart protecting scale are fine they aren't damaged she's stronger than she looks." Yuan Shaui examined her as both Xiao Feng and Jackson waited for him to speak. "Oh um she's alright just low in energy from before that's why it took longer for her to get back up." Yuan Shaui rubbed the back of his neck smiling at them as he got up.

Aya turned to look at them and found their actions a bit suspicious since Yuan Shaui hardly cared for anyone except Nürgül and himself. But just maybe it was because Xiao Feng was also his sister Aya dropped her guard down just a little.

"Tatrigrami..." Xiao Feng whispered as she got a headache remembering her running towards someone as a giant sword descended from the sky and fell down on the person executing them as Xiao Feng screamed. "What's wrong?" Jackson asked as she saw her in pain. "What ever it was in that Tatrigrami was placed intentionally to harm us." Xiao Feng said as her eyes glowed.