In Search of Survivors

Jackson along Aya, Ace, Max, Zander, Nurgül, Yuan Shaui, Hai Lanying, and Yuan Chun went out to the garden were Xiao Feng and the other assassins were waiting. Yugi was about to follow them when Yuan Shaui motioned to him to wait here so he stayed behind. "I don't really get why are we the only ones that have to stay behind in here." Mai said annoyed as she looked through the glass door but was pushed back by Jamila Kalfa.

"This training you guys aren't build for it your bodies wouldn't be able to resist it." Gazanfer said as he stood in front of the door. "Please your majesty and friends the dinner is ready this way." Croquet said as he walked in from the kitchen."So you're in this with them on keeping us inside?" Atem questioned Croquet who looked back at him confused. "I do not know anything about what you inquire your majesty I barely came back from checking from the company as you asked earlier in the morning." Croquet said honestly.

"Right I forgot let's go eat we'll discuss about the company after dinner I suppose." Atem said as he scratched the back of his neck apologizing for acting like that with Croquet. Everyone including Yugi followed the pharaoh to the dinning area to eat dinner while Gazanfer stayed guard just incase one of them tried using the idea that everyone is at the dinning area to sneak out.

"Operation pharaoh locked down in motion I repeat do not let the pharaoh and prince get out unless the queen says so." Sinclair's voice was heard in the assassins creed device as guards shifted into their position guarding doors and windows. As soon as Sinclair said those words Xiao Feng cleared her throat catching everyone's attention again. "Like I was saying before I was interrupted by the pharaoh it was brought to my attention the existence of various survivors that are of high profile that are in danger!" Xiao Feng yelled.

"Yes and we need to act upon it!" Jackson said but stopped himself as Xiao Feng sent him a glare. "I need to do necessary precautions first in before I call upon those names!" Xiao Feng said as she opened her hand and ice started growing from the ground covering Ace, Zander, and Jackson's feet immobilizing them up till the waist. For added immobilization she opened her other hand causing them to have lighting binding around the arms and body to restrict more movement as her eyes glowed.

"Xiao Feng what's the meaning of this Ya!" Zander grunted as he tried moving

"Xiao Feng what's the meaning of this Ya!" Zander grunted as he tried moving. "Xiao Feng I know I owe you money but it didn't had to be like this!" Ace yelled and everyone turned to him then he sweat dropped. "It's not for that?" Ace asked. "Then release me I haven't done anything despicable yet!" Ace yelled and everyone facepalmed except those who were bonded.

"Xiao Feng if I didn't leave after I got healed...." Jackson was interrupted by Xiao Feng who rose her hand. "Because you need me I only have access to the cells of those viziers and you can't kidnap Yuan Chun because that just a suicide mission on both you, her, and those who you want to save." Xiao Feng explained as she walked around him as her clothes changed to a black red hanfu.

"Listen up the people are rumored that are still in Valindria are Wei Yanwan princess of Qingzhou, Lu Bingqian princess of Shangzhou, princess Feng Qiwu and Queen Feng Chao-xing of Yangzhou!" Xiao Feng explained as Zander, Ace, and Jackson squirmed trying to free themselves from their bindings to go save them but Xiao Feng increase the pain on the lighting binding so they couldn't move.