Mount Wu

All of sudden the group got in high alert but relaxed when they heard Xiao Feng and Feng Lanxi yelling as they fell through the portal as it close itself. While they were carefully checking if there was any enemies approaching. "Sultana is everything alright?" Ivy asked as she helped her up. "Oh I'm fine hēi hēi húli broke the fall for me so nothing is broken." Xiao Feng stretched while smiling while Feng Lanxi glared as he grunted.

Feng Lanxi got up, dusting himself, while walking away looking around the area being followed by Xiao Feng and Zander who grabbed her arm pulling her back preventing her from following Lanxi. "Where's Farrah why isn't she with you?" Zander questioned as he looked at her for answers. Xiao Feng looked down before then gave him a grim smile as she looked up at Zander's interrogating face. "She kicked us out the portal and faced Darkus alone." Xiao Feng explained as she removed Zander's hand from her arm and walked away leaving him shocked.

"Hope she is managing well..." Zander spoke as he left Xiao Feng walk away making Xiao Feng stop mid way. While Hiromi who was walking to him heard him stomped away scoffing annoyed with jealousy. Hiromi then walked over to Feng Lanxi who was surveying the area up ahead.

Xiao Feng joined them and Hiromi stopped herself from reaching out for Feng Lanxi's arm. As soon as she saw the sultana approach frowning she bowed and looked away so Xiao Feng wouldn't notice. "Why don't we move forward maybe we will find something that will indicate where exactly where we are at?" Xiao Feng suggested as she motioned to the group to keep moving as Feng Lanxi agree with her.

"Isn't that master Li Shi Qing's disciples? What are they doing here in the middle of nowhere?" Zander caught up to them and pointed with his flute to a group of people dressed in white standing and some of them sitting up ahead. Miyun upon seeing them grabbed on Gu Jian's hand who was lazily walking making him rush towards the disciples catching him off guard.

"Why are you guys here alone? Where is my father?" Miyun interrogated as she walked up to them. The disciples as soon as they heard who it was turned and bowed to them. "Master enter Mount Wu to test his martial arts skills like the other masters for Master Old Tayin Test." The disciple who was left in charge of the group answered them.

"How long has he been in there?" Feng Lanxi asked while the group looked around themselves worried before answering. "Few days I think... We are here staying put but he might be in danger please help." One of the younger disciples reached out to them grabbing Feng Lanxi's hand as he pleaded.

"Okay Lanxi stay here with the others watching over masters disciples I'm going to rescue him

"Okay Lanxi stay here with the others watching over masters disciples I'm going to rescue him." Xiao Feng ordered and was about to take off when she was stopped by Miyun. "I'm coming with you there's no way you're going alone." Miyun pouted as Xiao Feng looked back at her glaring at her. "I said stay with the others, it's an order." Xiao Feng said sternly shrugging Miyun off as Miyun puppy eyed her. "He's my father and I'm worried that something bad happened to him!" Miyun stomped her foot throwing a tantrum. "Okay fine.. but hurry up we don't have all day." Xiao Feng ordered as she walked ahead as Miyun hurried to catch up to her up the mountain while Gu Jian managed to sneak behind them.