Not affected? Yeah.. Right contd...

Previously :

Rocky with anger clouding his eyes : So, you want to marry someone else? You are not at all bothered by my presence? You can resist me right? You do not feel anything for me?Regina with a firm voice : YesRocky now has a wicked glint in his eye : So whatever I do, it is only on me, you're not going to be affected, right?Regina with some hesitation not knowing what he is planning to do replied yes.

Present :

Rocky smirks : Good to know. 

With that he pulled her closer and kissed her passionately pulling the dupatta of her ghagra off in the process. She tried to fight him and opened her mouth to scream but he took the opportunity to deepen the kiss muffling her scream. She understood, Rocky has gone mad and he's not going to come out his haze any time soon. She tried to escape to her room only to find herself being picked up from her waist and placed on Rocky's shoulder. He continue moving towards her room and dropped her on the bed coming on top of her without even giving her a chance of escape. Without giving her a chance to protest anymore, he proceeded to kiss every inch of the skin he could find. Placing open mouthed wet kisses on the nape of her neck, he started undoing the strings of her blouse with one hand while his other hand is wrecking havoc on her waist. This is the final straw that broke the camel back. Regina tried resisting him till now but she cannot control herself any longer. She gave up her struggle. She could not help herself from moving her neck a little to give him more access and wrapped her arms around him at last clutching his shirt tightly. When Rocky slid her blouse down a little on both sides and started leaving open mouthed kisses on her shoulders and collar bone, she could not stop herself from letting out an audible moan which she tried to muffle by nuzzling into his neck and started placing frantic kisses on his nape. 

A kiss on his neck brought Rocky out of his daze. He came back to his senses and evaluated the situation they are in. What was he doing? As soon as it began, he stopped himself from feeling any guilt. This is his wife and he knew for a fact that she likes him as well. And he was proven correct. Looking at her with her eyes closed, entire form shivering in anticipation, clutching him tightly, he would be lying if he say he's not enjoying the sight far too much than he should. He knew he went a little over board, but she need to know whom she belongs to. She belongs to him and he belongs to her. Seeing her waiting for him with parted lips, he could not help himself from kissing her, hugging her so tight that there is no space for even air to pass through, covering every inch of her with his body and roaming his hands on every inch of her exposed skin. He can still feel her kissing his neck frantically and her shivering hands trying to unbutton his shirt. His breath hitched and his body shuddered involuntarily at the sensation.

When she is almost down to the last of his buttons, he stopped her by softly but firmly holding her hands and proceed to nuzzle her neck, breasts & waist. 

Rocky : "Is this what you call not being affected darling? You still want to go ahead and marry someone else? Will you be able to give the same privilege of touching you like this to someone else? hmm..?" 

He bit her waist a little startling her. He came back up to find her with tears flowing down her eyes and could not help but smile a little. He knew these are out of frustration. Her body and heart wants something so badly and her mind is still not accepting the fact. He felt a little bad for pushing her, but she needs to overcome this hurdle for both of their sakes, she needs to let go and move out of this phase for them to move on with their lives. He sighed and kissed her tears away. It pained him to see her like this. The moment he married her, he swore to protect her at any cost. He'll fight her every battle but would not let any sorrow touch her. But this battle, she needs to fight alone, not only for her but for both of them and there's nothing he can do except wait till that time. But that doesn't mean he cannot give her a nudge in the right direction now and then. He once again kissed her gently but passionately as she is still not calmed down and joined his forehead with hers, eyes closed tightly breathing heavily each trying to control themselves.

Rocky with a strained voice : "Everything is in your control darling. Please... please make our suffering stop soon. I don't know how much more I can take". 

He can see in her eyes that she understood what he is saying. He heaved a sigh and kissed her tears away and placed one long hard kiss on her neck and moved away buttoning up his shirt.

Regina could not control herself anymore and burst out in tears clutching the pillows after Rocky left her. She knew that Rocky is right. She might say that Rocky has forced her, but the fact is She hadn't stopped him. If she really wanted, she would have tried a lot stronger to stop him and would have even been successful as she knew Rocky will never force himself on her. If he really thinks otherwise, he would not even touch her. But she cannot bring herself to accept Rocky. It will be a betrayal to her family. She is betraying her family and her body and heart in turn are betraying her by surrendering to Rocky so readily. She sobbed harder remembering Rocky's torturous expression begging her to help both of them out of this agony. she can see the pain in his eyes and could not stop from blaming herself. She can't keep up with this game of push & pull anymore. She can't keep punishing Rocky by giving him hope one moment only to snatch it away at the last moment as soon as he come a little closer to her. She needs to stop giving him mixed signals. She made up her mind to correct this situation.