Information Overload

Previously :

Rocky : I'm just sealing the deal with a hug chinna. After this, we'll again go back to being strangers right? (With a sad pout). You'll go back to ignoring my existence right?

All the while he continue to torcher her with open mouthed kisses on her collarbone. Noticing her shiver, he smiles to himself, he lightly bites her on the juncture of her neck which causes her to forget to breathe and involuntarily tilts her neck to the other side giving him more access. He gave one last languid kiss and pulls back from her.

Rocky : Now you can go back to ignore me chinna.

Whistling, he left from there with a smug smile leaving a flagger basted Regina behind who's still shivering from the happenings.

Present :

The first thing Regina did after coming out of her daze was to think of different ways to make Rocky pay. Her imagination ran wild from making him eat super spicy & tasteless food to beat the shit out of him. But then decides to do what she does best to irritate him. Ignore him. Royal ignore.

It soon struck her that she's free to do as she wants again. So, she quickly made her way outside the palace and gestured near by guard (her guard obviously) to fetch Vishnu Vardhan for her.Once Vishnu reaches there, she quickly inquires after him and the other guards. After he assured her that everyone is fine, she breathed a sigh of relief.

Regina : What happened to Sattar?

Vishnu : He's fine. Minor injuries. They only captured him. That seems to be the orders they received. He's joined the team now and every one's taking to him very well.

Regina sighs : That's good to know

Later they discussed what's all happening outside KGF. Vishnu has been coordinating & collecting the information from everyone in the absence of Regina.

Rajendra Desai, Andrews & Daya :

Andrews received a call informing about Rocky sending the raw material to Varca for extraction.

Rajendra : We were more worried about the strength of the rock we had planned to crush. Now we realize that the hammer was far more threatening than the rock. How do we destroy that hammer now? Think about it?

CBI Head Quarters

New Delhi

Officer : Till date, no one is aware of the happenings in KGF. Who is controlling it is also a mystery! But according to my sources there has been an entirely new leadership. They all have been assassinated sir!

Raghavan : Somebody else from this organization is controlling it?

Officer : No Sir! It seems an outsider has forcefully taken control.

Raghavan : What? How is this even possible? Amidst these powerful people, one more? Find out if this is true, otherwise find out about this outsider.

DYSS Party Office :

There is a rebellion going on where some of the senior members who were not happy with Guru pandian but were silent all these years in fear of Suryavardhan & Garuda have started planning to overthrow him. They want to put an end to KGF and remove it's influence. For that, they are even ready to side with their opposition and get Ramika Sen in place to destroy KGF. A plan to pass a No confidence motion against Gurupandian is in the works.

Shetty's Place

Mumbai

Shetty received a phone call informing him that Rocky had taken over KGF.

Caller : He had an eye on your coveted throne since his childhood. He'll arrive this time & occupy the throne. He's now your boss, as well as mine. Inayat Khaleel's number is your table drawer. Rest it up to you.

Regina even though kind of anticipated it, still is shocked to know everything happening at a time. They all are plotting something or the other, surrounding Rocky from all sides with a trap at each step without any escape. It seems too much of a coincidence and that smells fishy to her. Ringing of her phone brought her out of the thoughts. She gestured Vishnu to wait and attendedthe call. ..............Ah... Now that explains everything. Once done, she came to Vishnu and informs him of the contents of the call. Rocky has no idea what hornet's nest he had disturbed. People say that coming into KGF itself is a very difficult task. They do not know anything. Maintaining & ruling KGF is the most difficult task. Before that infiltrating KGF and assassinating a man during Pooja will look like a child's play and Rocky is going to find out exactly that. Till now he played a solo game where no one knew he's in the contention. Now everyone's eyes are on him as the most important player to defeat and teamed up to trap him. It's interesting now to see how Rocky comes out of this.

Regina turning her head towards Vishnu : Multiple faces. Multiple personalities. Strange alliances. Wow. And in their bid to destroy Rocky, they are even ready to join hands with the one that wants to destroy KGF itself.

Vishnu : Huh. That clears our stance, isn't it? At least we don't need to make any difficult decisions.

Regina slightly chuckled and nodded her head looking ahead.

So many players : Rajendra Desai, Andrews, Daya, Gurupandian, Adheera, Inayat Khaleel, Ramika Sen, one board : life, one prize: KGF. All enemies competing for the same thing but guised as allies. Instead of setting their eyes on target, they are behaving like sheep banding together to eliminate one player, Rocky. First Garuda, now Rocky. They don't have their eye on the prize because they do not have the guts to challenge/play alone and win. At least she have to give Rocky kudos for that.

She looked at the list she prepared & had already picked her opponents and started laying down the trap for them. She knew who has the power & intelligence to actually deal a death blow to KGF, so she's taking on them. Ramika Sen & Inayat Khaleel, remaining every one are just lesser pawns.