World is my territory

Rocky call ahead instructing to prepare the trucks and send them over and chacha to meet him at a point before Narachi. He got down at the scheduled meeting place and sent Regina & Reena along with her guards back to KGF. She opened her mouth to say something but stopped herself at the last moment. He could not help but smile at her softly and nodded his head in assurance.She might not know but he came to understand her silence more these days. It is actually her words which are more confusing than her silence. He knew she's not yet ready to accept what he saw in her eyes so he'd have to bear with this silence for some more time.

Rocky : Viloence ...Violence ..Violence. I don't like it. I avoid but violence likes me. I can't avoid. When two stones rub against each other, it creates a forest fire. Similarly in a war between 2 people, their followers also perish.

He grabbed John by his hand and dragged him along.

Rocky : What do you call it? Collateral damage. ( Gestures Chacha who hands him over a knife). So zindagi mein kisse hath jod the ho aur kisse hath milathe ho ye consider karna important hai. But sabse zyada, kiski hath pakadne ki sochthe ho, vo zyada important hai. (Saying he cut his hand off and cleaned the blood with a hanky). Wanted to hold my queen's hand. How dare you?(So in life, it is important to choose whom to befriend and which battle to fight. And most importantly, whose hand are you considering to hold).

Flashback :

Reena narrating something to Rocky

Flashback in Flashback :

John : Stop struggling. No use. You are not going to escape. Boss will be disappointed to know you came alone. He wanted to meet the Empress and was waiting for her to leave her kingdom. Heard she became quite beautiful. I was actually hoping that she'd be here with you.

Flashback in Flashback ends.

Rocky with closed fist and gritted teeth : Don't tell anyone of this conversation (and leaves from there)

Flashback ends.

Rocky turned towards Adheera : I understand what your problem is guys. Your long years of labor is brushed aside by an outsider like me... I understand. What did you say? The one who just took one step forward? In a clock, the big hand had to take 60 steps to complete an hour.. but the small hand needs to take just one step. And I have taken that one step! Now the range of the game has changed. In this game of snake & ladders, Mangoose has entered the fray. Chal. I have spared your life. At the end of the day, you are my wife's uncle. That makes us family babai(uncle)(mockingly). That's why I'm letting you go this time. But remember this one thing, from now onwards, this territory mine, that territory yours like this no more hagglingover territories.. Hence forth the world is my territory.

Rocky can see the skeptical look on the faces of chacha and the other people. He knew that they disagree with his decision of letting Adheera live. But he's genuine when he said Adheera is his wife's uncle and family. He had already murdered 2 members of her family and she had not yet forgiven him for that. So, he can only think of how she's going to react when she hears that he has also killed her only surviving family here.

Adheera tried to remove himself from his guards who are dragging him away from Rocky pleading with him to take care of his injuries first. Rocky should've finished him, but by sparing him, he hurt his ego. He's struggling to get back to Rocky to finish it. Either he's going to kill Rocky or is going to get killed by him. But he is going to fight like a man not run like a coward. Hearing the screams of John brought his attention to him and something Rocky mentioned earlier disturbed him a little. He went to John.

Adheera : what was Rocky saying earlier about you wanting to hold his queen's hand. Is he speaking about Regina? And why did he think you are trying to hold Regina's hand?

He can see the terror in John's eye which sent him over the edge and placed his foot on his throat. He can feel him struggling to breathe.

Adheera : One should really evaluate themselves before dreaming of getting something. What's their worth? Do they really have the right to even dream about it? You are not even worthy to speak her name let alone hold her hand.

He can feel John stopped struggling and looked down to see him dead. With one final glance he left the place with the help of his men.

No one has a right to harm his family except him. He'll brutally kill anyone who even think of looking at them. And Regina is the only surviving member of the next generation in his family. So until and unless it is absolutely necessary, he's not going to kill her. That doesn't mean he's going to spare her husband and even her if she stands against him. Nothing is more important to him than KGF and as much as he loath to say, not even Regina.