Knowing my husband

Regina spent the day on the fields looking at the things happening around her. Some women tried to approach her but he avoided them. It may seem rude, but she's not in the mood to entertain anyone right now. She knew that they've suffered under her family and for them this is the best situation, but cannot bring herself to speak with them normally. It'll take some time. She sat separately from the people and happened to listen to a conversation between a mother & son, where the mother was telling him off for taking up weapon where as he gave some utterly devotional speech about his Rocky bhai. (please note the sarcasm here). That in itself is enough to spoil her mood, but he had the audacity to join her name with that idiot. She got up in temper and left that place moving towards the palace cursing Rocky under her breath. Kids seem to be calling for someone loudly but she did not paid them much attention being busy with her cursing. (Here inside the chopper, Rocky is having hiccups continuously).

She came out of her thoughts when someone holds her hand and pulled her a little to get her attention. She looked down to see the kids surrounding her.

Kid1 : Are Bhabhi? Kabse bula rahe hai aapko? (Sister-in-law, we are trying to get your attention from how long?) You are not listening only.

Regina is shocked. With wide eyes she asked : Bhabhi? You used to call me didi right?

Kid2 : Are Bhabhi thabki baat alag hain, ab tho aap Rocky bhai ki biwi hain na, tho ab bhabhi hi bulana padega na? (Previously, it's different, now you are Rocky bhai's wife, so we have to call you sister-in-law only, right?)Hearing Rocky's name again, she cannot control her temper and spoke with them a bit rudely.

Regina : Can you please stop speaking about that guy? Everytime Rocky..Rocky..Rocky.. I'm getting sick of hearing that name.

Kids were a bit taken aback seeing her speaking that way, because they have never seen her this way since the time they knew her. Regina looking at them controlled herself quickly and apologized to them. Kids looked at one another and moved into a huddle and whispered something back and forth amongst them. AT last one kid came & stood before her with what he thought was a stern face. Regina controlled herself from smiling and looked at him with a fake scared look.

Kid : We'll forgive you on one condition (to which she nods at him to go ahead). You'll spend the day with us. (She agrees with them quickly).

Kid : So, come. Today we'll show you why everyone is chanting Rocky bhai's name.

(All of a sudden, her mood drops again. But she cannot refuse the kids now. So with a blank face, she sat where the kids asked her to and determined to ignore whatever is being said about Rocky. But however she wish, she cannot bring herself to ignore was being said.)

Regina to herself : Did it really happen? Did he provide them food putting his life at stake? Did he really kill all the guards single handedly? Had he done all this for the people of KGF? No. No. He's not that good. If he's only done whatever he did for the people of KGF, then why did he married me?

She huffs and stood up to leave from there. Something caught her attention from the corner of her eye. It was one of her guards that is stationed there. He's pointing at something at a distance. When she reached there, she can see a wrapped floppy disc case which she took and hid discretely and made her way towards the palace.

Once she reached her room, she made sure she closed all the doors & windows, informed the guards as well as maids not to disturb her and hurriedly made her way to the Intel 8088, she had setup in her room. She inserted the first floppy and opened the file to see what is in there. Once she understands what is in there, she started going through each and every detail. She cannot believe that they had collected all this data in such a short period of time. I mean she knew they are smart but this is scary. They had collected all the data related to Rocky from his birth till date not leaving out any information. Wow. Sometimes she forgets how fortunate she is. She had everything growing up. Loving parents who never says No to anything she asks for, doting relatives, especially Garuda, loyal friends & guards. In a sense she grew up having a huge family. But Rocky, he did not have anyone? No one to call his, family or even friends? How did he even survived?