Trust

Regina as soon as she entered the palace called someone and spoke for a while.

Regina : I'm not sure if he has a plan in place to counter this, but I think it doesn't matter to us. I don't think we'll have major impact due to any change in there, but I'd like to set things in motion irrespective of the result. It should not look like we dumped that all of a sudden. It should went down smoothly and no one should get suspicious about this. Remember even if one of them suspects what we're actually trying to do under this guise, all of our efforts till now will be wasted. So be careful. Will speak with you later.

Rocky came sometime later into the living room with an elderly man and introduced him as kasim chacha who helped him since his childhood in Bombay. Rocky seems to trust him a lot. She greeted him politely. Rocky opened his mouth to say something to her, but at the end he seem to change his decision and took her leave. She thinks she knows what he wants to speak about. And for the first time she doesn't want to know. No matter what Adheera is still her family. She don't want him to die and don't know how she'll react when Rocky confirms that he had killed yet another one of her family. But at the same time she knew what'll happen to these people if Adheera is alive. So for the first time in her life, she's not sure of her position in a conflict which is why she wants to stay away from the entire thing. So she did not ask Rocky what happened. But chacha informed her of Adheera being still alive and how Rocky spared his life for her. And once again everything related to this particular conflict, she's on fence about how she's feeling about this news as she knew for a fact that Adheera is not going to extend the same courtesy to Rocky.

Rocky came back in the room followed by a four of Rguards carrying what seems to be 2 heavy wooden boxes amongst themselves and signaled them to keep the boxes in front of her. They did as informed and left from there silently followed by Kasim chacha. Rocky gestured her to open the box through his eyes when she looked at him confusedly. Knowing he's not going to budge till she did as asked, she opened the heavy lid of the box only to gasp in surprise at the contents inside it. She's unable to move her gaze away from the box, not even to address Rocky.

Rocky seeing her unwavering gaze on the box could not help but feel jealous all of a sudden. Did he do something wrong gifting her with this? He thought she'd like his gift and will be impressed with him, but now seeing her utterly captivated by it, he's no longer sure. He doesn't like anything that takes her attention away from him. He likes it all for himself. Even if she is angry or scolding him, doesn't matter as long as he has her attention. He feels silly getting jealous of an inanimate object, but that is the truth. He quietly chuckled at his thoughts and moved to stand behind her. Placing his lips near her ears so that they are almost touching, he whispers

Rocky : Did you like your gift Chinna? Seeing her still unable to form a sentence, he could not help but be smug.

Rocky : Manna padega chinna, ladkiyan jewelry, gaadi, bungalow yeh sab gifts se excited hote hain. Aur tum inn se. (Eng : Have to give it to you darling. Girls get excited with gifts such as Jewelry, cars and bungalows. And here you are getting excited with these.)

Regina came out of her stupor with his taunts and replied : Kyun? Tujhe koi problem hain? Aur waise bhi maine tumse nahi mangi yeh sab laane ko mereliye. (Eng : Why? You have some problem? And anyway, I did not ask you to bring all these for me.)

Rocky : Maangne ki jaroorat nahi hain chinna. Tujhe jo pasand hain, vo tumhare pairon mein hogi. Baaki sab chod do, bas is baat hamesha yaad rakhna. Aur problem, mujhe kya problem hoga isse?(Eng : You need not have to ask for anything darling. Forget everything else, but remember this one thing. What ever you wish for will be at your feet.) (leans extremely close so that his body plasters to her back and started kissing her earlobes and speaks in a low voice) Do you know how sexy it is for a guy to find his girl fascinated with weapons. Do you know what I was feeling when you were in my arms caressing this gun that day? I was on top of the world.

Regina coming back to her senses tries to leave, but he doesn't allow her and continues.

Rocky : I knew you liked them from the moment you caught sight of them , so please accept these.

Regina : How much does these cost? I'll pay you back. In money or gold, whatever way you want.

Rocky felt hurt with her trying to make his gift into a deal, but he is not going to allow her to do it and quickly started leaving from there.

Rocky : Har biwi apne pati se gold gift me leti hain chinna, aur tum guns leke mujhe gold offer kar rahi ho. (Eng : Every wife, receives gold as a gift from his husband darling, but here you are taking guns as a gift and offering me gold in return) That's why I love you Chinna. You are perfect for me. Aur yeh hamara shaadi ka gift samjho. Maine tujhe shaadi ke vakhth kuch nahin diya na? So.. (Eng : And accept this as our wedding gift. I did not gave you anything during our marriage right? so.. ) ( He shrugged and started leaving from there but her voice stop him in his tracks).

Regina : Mujhe nahin chahiye tumhara yeh gift. Main nahi loongi. ( Eng : I don't want this gift of yours. I will not take it)

Rocky kept his finger on her lips to make her stop : Sh.. Please chinna, I'm really tired. Inayat Khaleel se deal, Adheera se confrontation aur upar se mera chot bhi abhi thak nahi bhara. (Eng : Deal with Inayat Khalil, confrontation with Adheera and on top of that my wound is also not healed fully) Can we argue tomorrow?

Regina started arguing but the moment he brought up his wound she stopped in her tracks.

Regina with concern : Is it paining?

Rocky softly : A little.

Rocky never lets anyone know when he's hurt or in pain. But with Regina, it's different. He wants to share everything. Be it happiness or sadness. He only knew loneliness before Regina entered his life, but he vowed to never let himself be lonely from now onwards. He has her in his life now. And he knew in turn, how much angry she might be on him, she still cares for him. That is one truth he is very confident about. And he is going to take every advantage he can to win her over and he is not ashamed of it. Someone have told the truth. Everything is fair in love and war. War, he's habituated to it from the childhood itself. He's ruthless and play downright dirty in a fight because he always fought for survival. He did not have any other choice. But love is something new for him. He doesn't much about it. But to his luck, his darling has made their love into a war as well so, he'll play the same, ruthless and dirty. He came out of his thoughts by Regina's voice filled with concern.

Regina : So, what are you doing standing here? Go and rest in your room. I'll send the doctor to check your wound and change your dressing, if required.

Rocky : Send the doctor matlab? You are not coming?

Regina confusedly : Main kyun? (Why am I required?)

Rocky mock offended : Haww..That lady doctor is going to see your husband shirtless to change the dressing and you are saying that you are going to leave both of us alone in the room. What if she tries to do something with me? Who will protect my virtue?

Regina scoffs : Don't you think you are giving way too much importance to yourself? You are not that drool worthy that every girl is going to go gaga over you?\

Rocky slowly started moving towards : Oh.. really?

Regina started moving backwards seeing him approach and replies : Yes.

Rocky corners her back to the wall, lean forward and started nuzzling her face with his cheeks. He can see her breathing heavily and couldn't stop the smug smile forming on his face.

Rocky whispers in her ears: I neither know nor care about other girls, but I knew for a fact that my wife sure does go gaga over me and love to be in my arms. Okay, I agree that nurse may not try anything with me, but what if I get tempted in a weak moment and initiate something? Don't you want to be there just in case?

Regina still in a low voice with their proximity but quite confidently : No. You won't.

Rocky pleased with her trust : This much confidence?

Regina gains some semblance and tries to leave : Whatever.

Rocky pulls back a little and kisses her forehead lovingly, lingering for a while and leaves from there. Regina went on her way to inform the doctor to check on Rocky.